Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MP14 to be Red Alert? (plus, MP Soundwave has Laserbeak)

Added in AU$ estimates, based on the current Yen conversion rate (was 75 last week, but 80 this week - a huge change in just a week, so it could be anything by October-December).

The estimates are just there to give people a visual idea of the price-range these are based at with a familiar currency (and the massive difference between the three).

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    We knew this? When did we know that MP 14 was going to be Red Alert?
    Well we didn't know Laserbeak was included until now, but I thought it was already announced that MP-12A was going to be Red Alert?

At least, I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Well we didn't know Laserbeak was included until now, but I thought it was already announced that MP-12A was going to be Red Alert?

At least, I hope so!
    Well see that's the thing. I think most of us were under the impression that Red Alert was going to be released as MP12A as a repaint of Sideswipe. But now it looks like he has been announced as the next actual MP release as MP14, much like how Skywarp and Thundercracker were both MP06 and MP07. Lame. I was hoping for an entirely new mold for MP14.

I think a lot of us were hyped at the news of hearing an announcement of MP14 coz we were anticipating a new mold. But at the same time, I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Well see that's the thing. I think most of us were under the impression that Red Alert was going to be released as MP12A as a repaint of Sideswipe. But now it looks like he has been announced as the next actual MP release as MP14, much like how Skywarp and Thundercracker were both MP06 and MP07. Lame. I was hoping for an entirely new mold for MP14.

I think a lot of us were hyped at the news of hearing an announcement of MP14 coz we were anticipating a new mold. But at the same time, I'm not surprised.
    I wouldnt trust RK with any new announcements. Plus, if you look at that email they sent out it states

"MP-12A ---> NOW MP-14 Red Alert!"

So what's MP12A then? I say let's wait for an official announcement at the Tokyo show in the next few days.

keeping my fingers crossed. But I'm not hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    I wouldnt trust RK with any new announcements. Plus, if you look at that email they sent out it states

"MP-12A ---> NOW MP-14 Red Alert!"

So what's MP12A then? I say let's wait for an official announcement at the Tokyo show in the next few days.
    Apparently there is no MP-12A. It was assumed that Red Alert would be MP-12A, but RK have stated that he will be released as MP-14.

As stated, we'll find out in a few days. Won't RK look like a bunch of tools if they're wrong

im just unhappy about the pricing changes they imply will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    im just unhappy about the pricing changes they imply will happen.
    + 1000!

Two of the three Transformers I am looking forward to the most this year are basically out-of-reach - SDCC exclusive Bruticus which will command insane prices on eBay and MP Soundwave. Just to acquire both of these, that's about $400 right there.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]