Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: More G1 KO Cassettes including the Japanese Dinos?!

Default More G1 KO Cassettes including the Japanese Dinos?!

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    *snip*
    Aww man...
    As stupidly expensive as they are, they're the sort of thing that shouldn't be KO'ed because every franchise needs it's next-to-unobtainable figures.
    If any good is to come out of this, hopefully it may cause TakaraTomy to take notice and quickly usher out some Reissues to combat this threat? - Another Dream you think?

I agree with Hursticon - I hope TakaraTomy comes out with Big Mission Cassettes Volume 4 and 5 quick smart and screws over the knockoff makers.

Oh NO! That sucks that I will now have a full set of tapebots hahahahah Not real I dont care

Man I'm sure I posted a couple of hints to this in the last few months somewhere.... its sad but the originals were out of my price range so never on the to buy list.

It would be funny if the KO makers make some major mistake when producing them and they look just plain nasty like the clear KO's

Aaah crud, I still don't have Squawktalk (as the combiner cassettes were never released here)... I couldn't care less about the Japanese cassettes --- I didn't even know they existed until 11 years ago when I saw them in my Transformers Generations book!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow
    I hope TakaraTomy comes out with Big Mission Cassettes Volume 4 and 5 quick smart and screws over the knockoff makers.
    +∞

...and I hope someone gives these KOers repeated sharp kicks to the nards.

My aim is to collect all the Decepticon cassettes. I an't do this because I'm to scared of ending up with a KO again.

This is why i avoid all things G1. D@%m KO's

Interesting......time to tease a certain member about this

Well, as much as I hate KOs, I will probably buy these due to the stupidly expensive nature of them. I have the 2 Hasbro released combiners, but missing their weapons, but I really want those Dino cassettes.

I want the dino cassettes. If Takara releases their all Jap exclusive Dinocassettes as the next encore or whatever they wanna call it series wave figures then Ill grab those instead, mebbe even two. Onc set to keep imprisoned in their case forever to make em more eeeevvvviiiilllll , evil I tell yah! mwahahahaha...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]