Page 689 of 870 FirstFirst ... 669679684685686687688689690691692693694699709 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Picked up Barricade and Decepticon Berserker from Big W Blacktown and saw the same in Wetherill Park Big W. You have to look on the bottom shelves as these are not on it the usual place for deluxes due to the new packaging.

2 really cool figures, would recommend if you are into the movie figures.

Wetherill park also had a repaint Grimlock and repaint Bumblebee left.
    Looking to buy Beast Wars figures, if you got any on offer, send me a message.

Also looking for:
    Transformers Prime: Dreadwing, Breakdown, Air Vehicon, Shockwave and Smoke Screen

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I can't find the revision wave online yet, but the wave 4 case assortment had two of each of Kup, Perceptor and Topspin, and just one of Krok and Quake... which is why those two are the only ones in the revision case, with older toys (or on their own).

TRA GEN DELUXE TITANS RETURN AST W2R2 17

They're revision cases.

2 X KROK
    2 X QUAKE
    2 X TRIGGERHAPPY
    2 X TWINFERNO.

Just unpacked a box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

They're revision cases.

2 X KROK
    2 X QUAKE
    2 X TRIGGERHAPPY
    2 X TWINFERNO.

Just unpacked a box.
    HASBRO!!! *shakes fist at sky*

FatalityPitt Guest

What the hell??

Don't the stores have a say in what case assortments they get? They've got lots of Triggerhappy and Twinferno from wave 3 still on shelves. Shouldn't they order the case with different characters (i.e. from wave 4) rather than a revision case containing characters they already have? Triggerhappy is great, but frankly; Twinferno is shelf-warming.

Forgive my ignorance, I've never worked in retail before myself. But I would've thought the toy departments would have a certain amount of discretion in what they order, rather than take what Hasbro pushes on them.

Just got off the phone with Target Macq Centre and Chatswood - no new TR Deluxes there, just old characters like Triggerhappy, Twinferno, Breakaway etc. - no Quake, Topspin or Krok.

I've already gone ahead and ordered Topspin and Quake from TheLittleToyCompany which I've never used before... but would be nice to find 'em in retail as back up (my faith in local online dealers isn't great right now).

Smaller independant stores may, not the big box retailers

To them it's just another individual keycode (the different barcodes are all listed as one at a store level) that gets triggered for another case order among the thousands of others in store.

It also depends on what Hasbro have supplied to retailers. If Hasbro have ordered X amount of that particular Wave, then that's what stores will receive.

If that's the wave assortment, then Penrith Target had them. I found a lone Quake on the shelf. Didn't scan. Also had Brawn and Roadburn, a couple of each

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    If that's the wave assortment, then Penrith Target had them. I found a lone Quake on the shelf. Didn't scan. Also had Brawn and Roadburn, a couple of each
    Same at Target Parra - a lone Quake & plenty of Triggerhappy and Twinferno's, along with the other Wave 3's.

Looks like them's the breaks, folks.

Kmart had a Krok, but was missing a beast foot

And they wouldn't sell me one of the Quakes beacuse he wasn't in the system. I argued that they still can, but she wouldn't listen. I gave up

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

They're revision cases.

2 X KROK
    2 X QUAKE
    2 X TRIGGERHAPPY
    2 X TWINFERNO.

Just unpacked a box.
    Revision 2... we were so long waiting, we even missed Revision 1.

Of the wave 3 toys to reuse, I would have thought the other two (Chromedome and Hotrod) would make more sense to be restocked, as they usually disappear first... unless they are thinking Twinferno will sell later when the Movie dragons start being popular.
    Even still, that will be a long time shelfwarming, limiting or preventing future restocking.