Thread: Transformers Mobile-device "card" game

Default Transformers Mobile-device "card" game

For those who can't live without their mobile devices (phone, tablet), a "card" game is coming, in which you can buy virtual cards and upgrades, and battle like other strategy card games (like "Magic").
    Since I'm unfamiliar with those sort of games, and these sort of Mobile Device applications, I'll leave it to others to discuss or describe it further.

I love the artwork on the samples so far released, and they use Classicverse toys as their basis, or Gen1 toys if there isn't an updated toy.

If they were physical cards, I'd be keen on collecting them, like the original Gen1 collector cards that had character art. Not to play, just to flick through and drool...

I think this is only for Apple products at the moment, I really like the look of the teaser artwork though so I'm hoping it is also released for Android. then I'll be all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Looks very interesting and I'm looking forward for more details on the game play

The artwork is gorgeous! Better than the cards they showed before even, that Jazz was shocking. :/

Anyway, I have been playing Rage of Bahamut in preparation for this Also because I thought one of the guys I went to Uni with did some artwork for it, but turns out that was "legend of the cryptids".
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2