Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Takara Masterpiece Reissues for 2015 - Convoy, Starscream, Alert, Lambor

Default Takara Masterpiece Reissues for 2015 - Convoy, Starscream, Alert, Lambor

Reissues of MP's next year.

From Planet Iacon's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon.stfu

Which brings us to where we are today...

Megatran Guest

Red Alert (2nd production run) is suppose to be released in Q4 this year. It seems a bit awkward to have two re-runs of the same item so close together. Unless the Q4 2014 re-run has been pushed out to early 2015.

And Sideswipe & Starscream just had their re-issues last year. You can still find them on some online stores.

What I really want is a JP Thundercracker reissue.

yay to reissue MP10 in April 2015

Have a whole year to save

getting Red Alert and Starscream.

My Red Alert still has the wrong head and RK never sent a replacement. Missed out on Starscream as all the online retailers jacked up their prices -_-

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Take note guys, I think there is an official Japanese rerun and the ones Hong Kong Just rerun themselves thus you see and ask why.

Also, I may hold back on mp-10 as the Hasbro version is bound to reissue in a matter of time.

Nice to know I waited. I believe a bunch of us who were turned off by the different scale since mp-1 can now recover these pieces.

TRU have never re-issued any of their exclusives tho. If the Hasbro version of MP-10 is re-issued it won't be on these shores.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

They're milking it. I hope no one here collects MPs hoping the value to go up over time. Because it's never gonna happen.

Scalpers must be loving it
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    TRU have never re-issued any of their exclusives tho. If the Hasbro version of MP-10 is re-issued it won't be on these shores.
    Here's the catch, the entire mp line for Hasbro has rebooted, meaning mp-01, 02, 03 and 04 has now been confirmed and Optimus is going to be along those lines. This may not happen, but it also can happen. I just see how it goes and I will grab the Takara version if nothing comes along but you can't justify the high price when Ultra Magnus is so much cheaper and bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    They're milking it. I hope no one here collects MPs hoping the value to go up over time. Because it's never gonna happen.

Scalpers must be loving it
    Unfortunately, most Scalpers are the toy shops themselves and those on Ebay. They do control the prices in "some" way whether we like it or not.
    And we have new Transformers collectors growing every month, and of course some would have discovered the mp line halfway.

I do agree that 90% of the mp line will be reissued from time to time. But it may take a while.

I was waiting for Hasbro releases on some of the cars but having seen the price listed for Prowl at TRU, Takara looks to be the way to go as these reissues will work out cheaper.