Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New JP toys for Feb-Mar 2018

Default New JP toys for Feb-Mar 2018

A list of Transformers toys for February and March of next year has surfaced, and it includes another round of Movie Best toys, along with several more Legends, and the Masterpiece Bumblebee reissue that was already mentioned here.

• Movie The Best:
      – MB-12 Autobot Jazz
      – MB-13 Bonecrusher
      – MP-14 Megatron
      – MB-15 Lockdown
      – MB-16 Jetfire
      – MB-17 Optimus Prime Revenge Version
      – MB-18 War Hammer Bumblebee
      – MB-19 Hound
      – MB-20 Nemesis Prime
    • Legends:
      – LG-61 Clone Droid Set
      – LG-62 Targetmaster Windblade
      – LG-63 G2 Megatron
    • Masterpiece:
      – MP-21 Bumble (Bumblebee) Reissue
    LG-61 should be the Decepticon Clones, while LG-63 sounds like it could be a green/purple redeco of the Combiner Wars Leader Megatron.
    LG-62 has "Targetmaster" in the name, but could be an added Targetmaster like Doublecross, to go with a previous toy (Legends Scourge is the only previous one left without a Targetmaster partner).

Do you think MB-19 Hound (and MB-18 and MB-20) might be TLK toys? I don't think I've seen the TLK Hound turn up as a Japanese version yet and the 18 and 20 would be referring to TLK incarnations.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Do you think MB-19 Hound (and MB-18 and MB-20) might be TLK toys? I don't think I've seen the TLK Hound turn up as a Japanese version yet and the 18 and 20 would be referring to TLK incarnations.
    Can't say about the later but hound has a tlk version so it could be either that again in a better deco or the original one in a better deco.

I'm just curious about that megatron...the original leader or something else?

That g2 megatron in legends though has my interest 100%

Could it be the Hound colour scheme that came with the Japanese Blu-Ray where it has the camo paint and the black weapons?

I wonder which Targetmaster is going to be with Windblade?

They are putting Blurr's partner Haywire with Doublecross so maybe Scourge's partner Fracas will be with Windblade.

I really need to more details on G2 Metatron before I commit.

Unless I can find a full set of Hasbro Autobot and Decepticon twins from ebay at a good price I'll be getting the Destron Clone set for sure.

The TakaraTomy website has posted up a collage of teasers for the next nine Movie Best toys...

Jetfire has shown up somewhere in Japan (not sure from what), and a photo is floating around of what looks to be the Gen2 Legends Megatron in the background, showing us that it will be the purple camo version, not the green camo version.

Oh yes! I'm so happy that Jazz is finally getting the Movie the Best treatment, seemed odd to be the only Autobot from the first film to be left out of the ten year anniversary.

The other MB Jazz haha, not looking as hot as the premium version though...
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Official images of the three Legends toys have been found, showing us the Decepticon Clones with purple parts instead of pink (to match the JP cartoon), Windblade with a Targetmaster partner (possibly Pinpointer - I guess it means the rest of the Autobot Targetmasters aren't getting toys, even as redecos of existing toys), and Gen2 Megatron, as the Titans Return Voyager Megatron (I was expecting the CW Leader, as it would make more sense not having a jet mode) in purple (as seen in that blurry photo a few posts back)... packed with a Titanmaster partner (the dragon/Fangry) painted as Beast Machines Noble Savage. (how obscure and bizarre of TakaraTomy)

And Official Images of the Movie Best toys as well, showing us new colour details, and some new parts (new weapons for Lockdown and Bumblebee, while Hound comes with a vehicle canopy so that it is more movie accurate).
    Jazz, Megatron, Bonecrusher, Lockdown.
    Optimus, Jetfire, Bumblebee, Hound, Nemesis Prime.

Now that the official images are out, some places are already listing them for pre-order.

Cleaner images of the Legends toys are available now.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-clones/39531/