Thread: BigW BIG Toy Sale starts June 28th

Default BigW BIG Toy Sale starts June 28th

Saw it mentioned on the latest catalogue, and thought it was worth mentioning for people to get all psyched up and saved up for.

Hoping for some good deals this year after a drought of sales so far for 2012.

(and Hasbro have already started dumping unwanted stock in Australia - like the Crossovers at Toyworld - so poor sales in America could mean more cheap stuff for us)

Hey Griff,
    Much like the Optimus Truck Display last year, Big W will have a 3 pallet Amazing Spider-man Display this year.

No word yet on TFs but hoping for the Asian Exclusives.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Cheers for the heads-up as always guys, will definitely be having my fingers crossed for some good stuff with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post

+1,000,000

Geez I love this forum. Thanks for the heads up.Target's got theirs coming up in a couple of weeks too. No exact dates but it is coming.

Decepticon Guest

Dunno about big w but Target last night had new (old) stock of DOTM deluxes in their flexi/special area last night. They must have about 50 of them there! Getting ready for toy sale.

Big W have launched a new "Online Layby" system, so you can buy items online but pay over time. The toy sale holding page says you'll be able to do that with toy sale items, so you might not have to go running around the stores, nor pay all at once.

Didn't they have that last year, for a Christmas pickup, but ended up running out of stuff when people came to pick them up in December.
    Maybe they worked the bugs out of the system this time (if it is the same thing).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Didn't they have that last year, for a Christmas pickup, but ended up running out of stuff when people came to pick them up in December.
    Maybe they worked the bugs out of the system this time (if it is the same thing).
    Yeah last yr was the first yr of online layby and had a few hiccups. I should have a copy of the brochure early next week but it will also be online before the 28th.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Hey Griff,
    Much like the Optimus Truck Display last year, Big W will have a 3 pallet Amazing Spider-man Display this year.

Yes I saw it today, looks very similar to the DOTM one. Going to shift a whole lot of spidey toys methinks.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!