Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 324247484950515253545556576272 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    I've had a graduate join my team as part of the graduate program a week now. It's this graduate's first leg of the graduate rotation. And already asking why I've got a window view & why not them. Making demands of my team members. We're an accommodating bunch but I had to draw the line.
    Its all a learning experience. Dont be a in the work place its a lesson needed to be taught

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Its all a learning experience. Dont be a in the work place its a lesson needed to be taught
    We had our weekly team meeting today. Guess who was a no show. This person decided it wasn't the best utilisation of their busy time.

It's going to be a long 6 months for this individual if attitude doesn't improve.

We had our weekly team meeting today. Guess who was a no show. This person decided it wasn't the best utilisation of their busy time.

It's going to be a long 6 months for this individual if attitude doesn't improve.
    WOW!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Best that a spoilt brat attitude isn't part of the team.

I can’t wait to see the performance review.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I can’t wait to see the performance review.
    There isn't one. Just an exit interview & presentation at the end of the rotation.

What gets me is the graduate program is highly sought after with very few placements each year & we offer it to someone who obviously doesn't exhibit behaviours of our Alignment model.

Galvatran Guest

Anyone else notice something missing in the latest Trivago tv ad?

FatalityPitt Guest

There isn't one. Just an exit interview & presentation at the end of the rotation.

What gets me is the graduate program is highly sought after with very few placements each year & we offer it to someone who obviously doesn't exhibit behaviours of our Alignment model.
    Maybe he/she is related to someone high up in the company. Might explain the self-entitlement.

The Aqua-Man movie is directed by an Aussie! Woot!

Although NZ set a pretty high bar with Thor Ragnarok... but come on, Aussie!!

Galvatran Guest

Whilst on work travel, I use to be able to go on a few hours sleep then go back to work, no sweat.

Nowadays I'm tucked in bed before I turn into a pumpkin (not Al Bundy's Pumpkin). I'm getting old. And feeling it too...