Page 42 of 163 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...ime-in-january

link isn't working for me right now
    Works here. Thanks.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Talking about reissues:

From the anime Bakemonogatari is Koyomi Araragi and Hitagi Senjougahara is being relisted on AmiAmi.

figma Mayoi Hachikuji was just released today as well.

Also more pre-orders for the Xbox360 Muv-Luv Twin Pack w/Kagami Sumika figma

I am really tempted on getting the Muv Luv figma but its really damn expensive just to get the figma.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Hmm my Strength broke on me. I can fix it with some glue but her brace that joints the hamhand to her arm was so tight it snapped when I tried to pose

Hmm my Strength broke on me. I can fix it with some glue but her brace that joints the hamhand to her arm was so tight it snapped when I tried to pose
    I hope they re-issue it with a fix. Are you able to return yours for a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Talking about reissues:

From the anime Bakemonogatari is Koyomi Araragi and Hitagi Senjougahara is being relisted on AmiAmi.

figma Mayoi Hachikuji was just released today as well.

Also more pre-orders for the Xbox360 Muv-Luv Twin Pack w/Kagami Sumika figma

I am really tempted on getting the Muv Luv figma but its really damn expensive just to get the figma.
    Just paid for Mayoi. Still really wanting Nadeko and especially Black Hanekawa.

The Muv-Luv is only worth considering if you want the game really. Otherwise that is really going to sting MISB collectors...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Good news everyone. BRS is getting an anime next year in January you know what that means? more figmas! hopefully the guys from the game get a figure
    When BRS figma was first out there was talk of an anime series. Apparently it was going to be released online as well in an interesting move. IIRC. Nothing eventuated from that though. I remember searching around for BRS anime and all I could find was the origianal OVA for aaaaaggggges!

Hopefully it means some expansion on the story as well. It really needs to make sense!

Woo hell yeh though, the BRS wagon is a rollin'. I would love some more figma of the game characters. They just look so awesome.

The plastic on the ogre arms looks a bit fragile as well. I was conerned about that are breaking. Was it the swivel joint for her ogre arm 'elbow'? I was scared of moving that for the first time.

the part that broke is the 2 thin black pieces that join the joint on the orge hand on an angle.

Another update:

Looks like Robocop has been delayed till next month.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Funds shortage? :P

Funds shortage? :P
    Both of us

Valkyrie's SDF: