Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 717222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast

Thread: The chogokin or gokin (metal) toys thread

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MechaPrime View Post
    Hi All, I am new to the forum, been lurking around for a long time now. This is my first post. I just got the GX-34R from amiami. I did a quick inspection. Nice metallic red. The ususal high QC, you expect form Bandai SOC. I don't have the GX-34 to compare with. I am very happy Bandai reissue this. I hope exchange rate will improve a bit for the Voltes release, regardless, still going to get it!!!
    It be better to use the name of the robot toy as I need to recheck which one you are referring. In this case is gunbuster gokin colour.

FYI you already missed Volts reissue. I got it like months back. That was it so I have no idea about any more reissue Volts.

Okay I think there is another run but most pre orders are long sold out. You be lucky if hlj has it in October.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    It be better to use the name of the robot toy as I need to recheck which one you are referring. In this case is gunbuster gokin colour.

FYI you already missed Volts reissue. I got it like months back. That was it so I have no idea about any more reissue Volts.

Okay I think there is another run but most pre orders are long sold out. You be lucky if hlj has it in October.
    Thanks Drifand, I forgot this thread can be any chogokin. I just managed to get a pre-order for Voltes with Toysource few months ago. Fingers cross. I hope Toysource come thru for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaPrime View Post
    Thanks Drifand, I forgot this thread can be any chogokin. I just managed to get a pre-order for Voltes with Toysource few months ago. Fingers cross. I hope Toysource come thru for me.
    Hlj and cd japan may have it when is released but you need to be constantly be a hawk.

http://www.toy-people.com/?p=30191

Mazinkaizer skl final count

Skl final count version is out for pre order

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-157213

Available Amiami and Nippon Yasan and Hobbyseach but I went with CDjapan as I have credits expiring this month resulting in $86AU damage delivered.

I seem to avoid Nippon Yasan lately as my discounts are crap and they like to play their customers out by raising prices and decreasing when they found out nobody is buying. Other than Tamashii web exclusive I am just using this place as a backup now as most of my TF mp has swapped over to PC.
    Last edited by drifand; 2nd October 2015 at 06:47 AM.

There is a pre owned gaogaigar soc price around 21,500 jpy at amiami if anyone wants. Just go to the pre owned section

There is a pre owned gaogaigar soc price around 21,500 jpy at amiami if anyone wants. Just go to the pre owned section
    I want one but have too many other things coming up at the moment
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I want one but have too many other things coming up at the moment
    Same here, I would have bought it but after pre ordering shockwave and hot rod as you probably know I think I be really breaking my wallet with this one.

Was so tempted to get the gunbuster gokin colour at 15% off at cdjapan at one stage and I am glad I didn't.

Just too many things to buy. I think macross will be my first to let go but I wait for the new series and just get either the hero plane or the skull leader and that will be it.

Same here, I would have bought it but after pre ordering shockwave and hot rod as you probably know I think I be really breaking my wallet with this one.

Was so tempted to get the gunbuster gokin colour at 15% off at cdjapan at one stage and I am glad I didn't.

Just too many things to buy. I think macross will be my first to let go but I wait for the new series and just get either the hero plane or the skull leader and that will be it.
    Amiami recently had the new Gunbuster for 40% off. It didn't last long...
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Amiami recently had the new Gunbuster for 40% off. It didn't last long...
    I am pretty sure that would sell quickly