Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HasCon Arcee at ToysRUs US from October

Default HasCon Arcee at ToysRUs US from October

The Titans Return Arcee (with Ultra Magnus head) was always noted as being just an advance release at HasCon, but it didn't guarantee that it would be released like the HasCon edition, or with the Ultra Magnus head.
    It has now been listed on the American ToysRus website for an October 5th release for US$25, and the images included & written details show that it should be the exact same pack as the HasCon release.

The TRU website notes a 2 per customer limit like the HasbroToyShop website, but this could put more in circulation for fans outside of America to be able to get one without paying US$100+ for it.

I will have to see if we are getting this here, and if we aren't, I will petition for it to come here. I think the previous Japanese Legends release of Arcee did well enough here, so this one should as well.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Titans Return Arcee (with Ultra Magnus head) was always noted as being just an advance release at HasCon, but it didn't guarantee that it would be released like the HasCon edition, or with the Ultra Magnus head.
    It has now been listed on the American ToysRus website for an October 5th release for US$25, and the images included & written details show that it should be the exact same pack as the HasCon release.

The TRU website notes a 2 per customer limit like the HasbroToyShop website, but this could put more in circulation for fans outside of America to be able to get one without paying US$100+ for it.

I will have to see if we are getting this here, and if we aren't, I will petition for it to come here. I think the previous Japanese Legends release of Arcee did well enough here, so this one should as well.
    I for one would love to get this figure if it appeared here!

I'd buy it if it came local

Thought (us)TRU was going into Bankruptcy

I caved and bought her straight away, but am still waiting for it to arrive. I really didn't expect an Aus release but I would buy one for misb if affordable priced. Given tru markup and availablity, I think I prob made the right call
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Thought (us)TRU was going into Bankruptcy
    This one would have been signed up before the bankruptcy was filed, but, read here... Hasbro and Mattel are doing what they can to keep TRU going, which could actually see more TFs exclusives coming there way soon.

Looks like Arcee will also be available at the NYCC in America, which starts on the same day as it's release at ToysRUS.

Any word on domestic release?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Any word on domestic release?
    I'm hoping I'll get an answer this week.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm hoping I'll get an answer this week.
    (As it's a week later) any word yet or indication of when you might hear something?