Thread: JP Arms Micron 27-32 official images

Default JP Arms Micron 27-32 official images

These could well be the last of the JP Arms Micron toys (the last two are listed as March 2013), as Hasbro has already stopped at theirs before the new Beast Hunters series.

Images of AM 27 (Ultra Magnus) & AM 29 (Shockwave)
    Images of AM 28 (Leo Prime), AM 30 (Rumble - red), AM 31 (Frenzy - blue), AM 32 (Stunticon Wildrider - redeco of Wheeljack)
    Details (no pics yet) of AM 33 (Darkest Megatron) & AM 34 (Jet Vehicon General)

Rumble & Frenzy appear to have the same mould and Micron. (Takara Tomy keep following the Gen1 toy colours, while Hasbro have now recently been following the Gen1 cartoon colours - it will be interesting to see what happens if Hasbro releases the MP Cassettes)
    AM 28 was originally noted as Thundertron (the blue version Hasbro was releasing), but is now Leo Prime - so maybe Thundertron isn't being released in Japan now, like Kup (which was similarly changed in colour & character, and each country had one version but not both).

A refresher on what is still to come...

AM 22 - Dreadwing (Voyager)
    AM 23 - Wheeljack
    AM 24 - Cyrus Breakdown (Voyager)
    AM 25 - Nemesis Prime (Voyager)
    AM 26 - Smokescreen
    AM 27 - Ultra Magnus (Voyager)
    AM 28 - Leo Prime (Voyager)
    AM 29 - Shockwave
    AM 30 - Rumble (red)
    AM 31 - Frenzy (blue)
    AM 32 - Stunticon Wildrider
    AM 33 - Darkest Megatron (Voyager)
    AM 34 - Jet Vehicon General

Oh I do like Wild Rider. I told myself I was going to buy every version of the Prime Wheeljack mold because I love his vehicle mode. I haven't bought any of them yet and now there are 4 of them! (5 if you count Arms Micron Wheeljack. I don't.)

Two other Micron products were released as well, but not at the Seibertron links I posted above. The next two Arms Micron Weapons "slots" were shown, being 5-packs of previously released Microns, instead of the usual single pack from the previous 12 slots.
    AMW13 - (Autobot Arms Micron team)
    AMW14 - (Decepticon Arms Micron team)

Not gonna work out which Microns they are (most are obvious, but there's ten of them), but you can see them here if these interest you.

Most of the recent Arms Micron packagings lately have been showing recommended weapon combinations... these are just two more TakaraTomy-designated combinations. There are now millions of combinations with all the Microns now produced.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Two other Micron products were released as well, but not at the Seibertron links I posted above. The next two Arms Micron Weapons "slots" were shown, being 5-packs of previously released Microns, instead of the usual single pack from the previous 12 slots.
    AMW13 - (Autobot Arms Micron team)
    AMW14 - (Decepticon Arms Micron team)

Not gonna work out which Microns they are (most are obvious, but there's ten of them), but you can see them here if these interest you.

Most of the recent Arms Micron packagings lately have been showing recommended weapon combinations... these are just two more TakaraTomy-designated combinations. There are now millions of combinations with all the Microns now produced.
    I wonder why they haven't tried to release an AM Micron Combiner? I understand all of these Microns won't be featured in the cartoon, but I'm sure fans would definitely go for something between Armada Perceptor and G1's Six- series combiners, given the popularity of the Microns in Japan and their value on the secondary market

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A refresher on what is still to come...
    AM 26 - Smokescreen
    AM 34 - Jet Vehicon General
    Mmm, excited about these ones! Whatever happened to Voyager Skyquake?