Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Edition Bulkhead

eBay prices for First edition stuff might come down in the longer term, the demand will drop off as the rest of the toy line starts to proliferate around the world and alternatives are picked up by more and more people, especially the vehicon. I think demand for the FE one will drop off once the new version comes out.

Maybe.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

dont think FE figures will drop. in terms of mould and design... (after opening RID Bulkhead and Bumblebee), I prefer the FE versions better!!!

Don't get RID Bulkhead if you have FE Bulkhead already. And if you wanna get Bumblebee, get FE version out there... the transformation is a little much difficult but you will prefer the style and head as compared to the RID Bee...

Yeah I've already forked out the bucks for FE SS, BB and Cliff. I'm gonna have to do the same for Op and Bulk if RK can't come through with the goods. I'm opting for RiD Arcee (surprisingly) as I tend to favor her looks and size over the FE (other than her lighter color). Vehicon is the other RiD I'm going to favor over the FE.

Sorry to have swayed a little off topic, but while I've touched on the subject...any predictions on the paint scheme for JP TFPrime AM series Voyager Megs? Think it's gonna get that silver paint job most of us are hoping for? Or just gonna stay with the same "off white" scheme? Based on current releases, I'm inclined to think the latter. Coz I'm not sure whether to hold out and see what they do with Megs or just head off locally and pick up an RiD version? Thoughts?

Whoo! RK sent an email stating my package has been sent! Looks like i made the cut!