Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Angry Trev's Website - articles of interest (Non-TF)

House husband? You poor schmo Looking forward to these new adventures
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    House husband? You poor schmo Looking forward to these new adventures
    Well here is another one for ya mate

Excerpt from Blog: There are certain laws of the universe that one considers immutable – one of the main ones I have always had no reason to doubt is cause and effect. If you do A, then it will cause B to happen. If you throw a ball in the air, it will come down again. If you stick your hand in the fire, it will be burned.

So if you have a room in which you use nothing but cleaning
    products, then ergo that room should be nothing but clean!

Excerpt from Blog: So after dropping my son at Preschool, I took my daughter up to the Storytime Playgroup at the library which was due to start at 10am. I was initially heartened to see I was not the only male there, there was at least one other bloke there who has come along with his wife and two boys. But that was where the good impressions ended.

I thought that the sign said ‘Storytime Playgroup’, not f*cking ‘Bogan Junk Food Picnic!

READ Househusband Tales #3 - The Library Playgroup HERE

Love that Premiership Cup
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Excerpt from Blog: My Little Pony, much like its boyish counterpart – The Transformers, has a generations spanning popularity. Despite the 5 to 12 age range on the boxes, just as Transformers is not just for little boys, My Little Pony is not just for little girls. And now, like The Transformers, My Little Pony has hit the big screen!

First blog I've done in a while - enjoy!

Check out the MEME MADNESS here
    Yes a lot of them are Transformer themed

Excerpt from Blog: So here I am, six months into my new career as Househusband. And I have started having dreams.

No, not the recurring dream I’ve had for the last 15 years, where I am in a toy store finding all these rare Transformers, but whenever I get to the checkout my basket is empty. Nor the dream where all the girls I went to High School with think I am now unbearably sexy, but my car breaks down on the way to the orgy. Not even the dream with all the flying teeth, the marmoset and the repeating accordion music.

No, in these dreams I have gone back to work.

Excerpt from Blog: I love lamb but I’ve been cooking it for years with pretty much the same recipe. Whether roast or chop I’ve always coated it with a mixture of garlic, rosemary and oil. While this has been great on a roast, it has never been a stand-out flavoring for lamb done in the pan or on the grill.

As the Househusband I am always looking to change things up a bit in the kitchen, to keep the wage-earning wife happy, and tonight I was tackling lamb cutlets. Through a bit of ingenuity and a couple of helpful suggestions I found a recipe that is unbelievably good! When I mixed up the marinade and applied it to the cutlets, the smell was that good I was tempted to eat them raw! Thankfully I restrained myself and thus am still alive to share this recipe with you.

Galvatran Guest

That looks absolutely delicious; both the marinade chops & finish product. And a cold beer to help the chops go down. Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    That looks absolutely delicious; both the marinade chops & finish product. And a cold beer to help the chops go down. Perfect.
    They came out great! I tried something similar on a roast but didn't work as well.

Excerpt from Blog: Today was donation day for our household and we donated to three different places. Two places left us with a warm glow, the third… not so much.