Page 696 of 710 FirstFirst ... 676686691692693694695696697698699700701706 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by Slag View Post
    Hehe.. Well i grabbed one anyway. They had a promo code so picked it up for under $50 delivered. (looks like i'm getting the TF bug again)

I don't know what happened here.
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1985-Tra...4AAOSw62VZwt4w

Also , here's a shameless plug to stuff i have on ebay at the moment.
    Gotta sell some to buy more Offers and trades considered as always.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/sentilne...p2047675.l2562

I'll be adding more as i find em.
    Good luck with selling G1's on ebay Australia, its nearly impossible to get actual value these days, theres basically no new collectors and all existing ones have everything they want! I actually sent a couple of high value pieces to a friend in the US who sold then for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Good luck with selling G1's on ebay Australia, its nearly impossible to get actual value these days, theres basically no new collectors and all existing ones have everything they want! I actually sent a couple of high value pieces to a friend in the US who sold then for me.
    Very few of us are still chasing. I personally am down to about 6 left to get.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

They sell pretty well on TCCA Buy/Sell/Trade page on facebook, there are a few new people getting into collecting who don't seem to use e-bay.

I agree too, it seems most of us old G1 guys have what we need, also ebay looks to have become a secondary buying site for collectors with the rise of selling on facebook.
    I think sellers were pricing way to high on ebay which made people not even bother looking anymore, prices got a bit nuts and items never selling; one because sellers are idiots and think a busted cab only of a G1 Prime is worth a heap and two some experienced sellers have to increase prices due to the overall cost of selling on there. Since ebay introduced GST for everyone the percentage that ebay take from your sale including paypal fees is approx. 13.58% So straight away if a seller is selling on facebook they can offer a better price and be more likely to sell their item. Works well for buyers too.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I do agree with everything said. Just typing G1 into ebay brings up a majority of KO I did have a little luck recently selling off boxed bandai stuff for a fair price all round.
    I was really trying not to have to get back on FB.

The saddest thing is, the things i'm selling off are to raise money to pay for postage of another TF. When it cost 80 or 90 bucks to post a carded limbot you know somethings wrong

I try and avoid facebook if possible too, sold a couple of things on their which was handy, but yeah I like ebay as its impersonal

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Someone converted one of the combiner wars helicopter bots into space shuttle Blast off. Very impressive work.

Custom Combiner Wars Deluxe-Class Blast Off:
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Custom-C...8AAOSwx95bJ9DK

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Someone converted one of the combiner wars helicopter bots into space shuttle Blast off. Very impressive work.

Custom Combiner Wars Deluxe-Class Blast Off:
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Custom-C...8AAOSwx95bJ9DK
    I have no idea if you're being serious or not, the listing is gone??
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I have no idea if you're being serious or not, the listing is gone??
    The auction has ended, but if you go to the link, in the blue box, click on the word listing and it should lead you to the original auction.

ah, of course.

you're right, that is a very neat custom, and really probably worth a bit more than the US$24 it went for.
    I am personally still confused that they didn't use that mould as the base for blast off officially. especially given all the other re-tooling done in the line.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Wow, someone just bought an expensive KO...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/302780806...2047675.l10137