Thread: MOTU 200X Faker Custom

Default MOTU 200X Faker Custom

I've recently started collecting a few 200X figures. The designs and sculpts on them are killer! I managed to pick up a couple quite inexpensively, and rather than shelling out for a Faker figure, I used a He-Man body and sword, and a Skeletor armour, added a little bit of epoxy putty, used the air-brush and hand brushes, and a bit of acrylic paint later... I have my own Faker.

I was silly enough to not research colours before I did it, working only from memory... and my memory forgot to remind me that his pants/skirt and boots are purple. Oh well. I may go back and fix it one day, but I still think he's pretty god the way he is.

MOTU 200X Faker custom by M-bot

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Nice work, the figures as standard, have little to no paint so paint work like this brings out a lot of the details.

That's pretty damn badass, always dug the 200X aesthetic.

Looks great, I see you have put his robotic panel under the armour, nice one.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Looks great, I see you have put his robotic panel under the armour, nice one.
    You noticed

I did put some bits and pieces in him to make him a bit more "android-y" (on his left hand, left side of his face, chest, right side of his neck, and right thigh), but just realised the photos I picked to post don't show them too well - you can see them only if you look closely. My bad.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!