Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformer Dreams

Default Transformer Dreams

What Transformers Dreams have you had?

This got discussed quite a bit in another thread so I thought I would give it one of its own

So what Transformers dreams have you had (or at least ones you are not too embarassed to share here )?

I'll start with the one I had last night that was easily the weirdest one I've had in 30 years of dreaming about the TF's!

Archer (from the cartoon show of the same name) owed drug money to the mob which was run by Motormaster. He kept sending the other Stunticons around to collect it but Archer kept eluding them.

Motormaster would show up now and then but always in truck (G1) form or would immediately combine into Menasor with the others to threaten Archer. He never appeared in just his robot mode.

It turned out that Motormaster was actually a woman who had a big crush on Archer and thought Archer thought he/she was ugly so never wanted Archer to see him/her in robot form. When it all came out, Motormaster went and had surgery done to look like a human female, but looked like a 7-foot bloke in a dress, but had a bunch of other women there for support who all hated Archer for his womanizing. They forced him to go on a date with MM or otherwise they would kill him for the drug money he owed. The last bit of the dream I can remember is Archer and a giant human-female-esque Motormaster still holding his/her sword threateningly, sitting at a table outside a restaurant at night and Motormaster looking like he/she was going to kill Archer if the date didn't go well.

Think my brain went "Yep, this is just too fricken weird!" and woke me up at that point

Once I had a dream where I was the Green Arrow and I was working with Hot Rod, Wheeljack and Groove to destroy Galvatron...
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I had a dream I was Optimus Prime once...

http://youtu.be/eP7sSk3rwm0
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Weirdest one I remember was when I was about 14 (I still remember that dream to this day!). For some reason I was Rodimus Prime but my feet were roller blades and I was skating after someone along the street that leads from my parents house but no matter how fast I tried to go I kept getting slower and they kept getting further and further away. I don't recall who I was chasing but for some reason that one stuck with me.

There is also the obligatory dreams of purchasing all these rare bots and waking to realise it was a dream. Sometimes I realise in the dream that I'm dreaming and it's not real, like the other night I picked up a MISB Overlord from a market for $10.... yeah right... even my subconscious knew that shit just doesn't happen!

Inferno (G1) tried to save a jumper on the Golden Gate Bridge by jumping after him, but somehow accidentally set the whole bridge on fire as well.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Inferno (G1) tried to save a jumper on the Golden Gate Bridge by jumping after him, but somehow accidentally set the whole bridge on fire as well.
    That sounds so Michael Bay
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Weirdest one I remember was when I was about 14 (I still remember that dream to this day!). For some reason I was Rodimus Prime but my feet were roller blades and I was skating after someone along the street that leads from my parents house but no matter how fast I tried to go I kept getting slower and they kept getting further and further away. I don't recall who I was chasing but for some reason that one stuck with me.

There is also the obligatory dreams of purchasing all these rare bots and waking to realise it was a dream. Sometimes I realise in the dream that I'm dreaming and it's not real, like the other night I picked up a MISB Overlord from a market for $10.... yeah right... even my subconscious knew that shit just doesn't happen!
    You should of transformed you would have caught them haha

I have often had a dream where I find a store with lots of TF comic back issues and sometimes old TF toys, and I'm going through them and trying to work out how I can get all these ones I'm missing. Haven't had it in a while but when I do I usually notice that it's a dream.

But one with Transformers in it. I found one I noted down back in 2011 while I was travelling in the US and awaiting the release of DOTM. Here's what I recorded at the time:

"Dreamt of DOTM movie, with a Galvatron that's revealed to be part of a Dinosaur-bot and then revealed to be kids playing with TFs. Bay's going to kill kids playing with TFs? He hates fans doesn't he.

Long reveal to show a cyberformed Chicago. Autobots including Cliffjumper rushing to the fray. Only repaints though. Other new 'bots have wheel type feet but are very humanoid. Consulting with Prime.

Megan Fox and Simmons in house. Clearly a get rid of her scene. Legend toys on racks start to shake. Decepticon seeker legend toy comes to life, Bumblebee crushes it.

Outside the house, a shirtless late teen human appears. It's Bumblebee in a pretender shell. But now he can talk perfectly and transforms, straight from the shell, into a VW. Sam is a little disappointed with the new car mode.
    "

I have had plenty of Transformers dreams...

I still remember one in particular from when I was 7 years old.

I was at my Primary School, and I was in my year 2 class room and I asked my teacher if I could go to the toilet because my hand was a skeleton hand (weird right? ). I went to the toilet and found a trapdoor so I went down and found a Decepticon base underneath my school (it was on a big hill) and I overheard Megatron talking to Soundwave about a new weapon that would destroy the Autobots. I raced out of the Decepticon bases and jumped on my motorbike (which was at my school for some reason lol) and rode to the Autobots base and explained to Optimus Prime and Grimlock what the Decepticons had planned.

I am not sure if the Autobots were able to stop the Decepticons as that is all that I can remember which isnt bad for a dream that occurred 25 years ago.

Im glad that if this was reality, people like you could save the Earth

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I have had plenty of Transformers dreams...

I still remember one in particular from when I was 7 years old.

I was at my Primary School, and I was in my year 2 class room and I asked my teacher if I could go to the toilet because my hand was a skeleton hand (weird right? ). I went to the toilet and found a trapdoor so I went down and found a Decepticon base underneath my school (it was on a big hill) and I overheard Megatron talking to Soundwave about a new weapon that would destroy the Autobots. I raced out of the Decepticon bases and jumped on my motorbike (which was at my school for some reason lol) and rode to the Autobots base and explained to Optimus Prime and Grimlock what the Decepticons had planned.

I am not sure if the Autobots were able to stop the Decepticons as that is all that I can remember which isnt bad for a dream that occurred 25 years ago.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion