Thread: KFC E.A.V.I. CITIZEN STACK on sale

Default KFC E.A.V.I. CITIZEN STACK on sale

this is my ebay listing

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/-/2529479...e=STRK:MESE:IT

KFC ultra magnus is not a new toy. However, if you haven't got it yet, you might consider its low price these days as the factory is liquidating some over-stocked inventory at the moment.

I only set quantity as "1" coz it will be directly sent from China. However, I may create more links in future if there are demands.

PS: this is not 4th party one, aka KO of 3rd party toy. This is KFC genuine.

cheers,
    Xin

Good price for those in the market for one.

If i may offer one suggestion, maybe don't put your mobile number on there as you may get spammed with other things.

How come you have no eBay seller feedback?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    How come you have no eBay seller feedback?
    He is new

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    He is new
    Nope. Member since 19 Febuary, 2005. Reason is because all previous seller feedback is more than 12 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    Nope. Member since 19 Febuary, 2005. Reason is because all previous seller feedback is more than 12 months old.
    I registered it in 2005, not having been a frequent ebay user since then. Started collecting transformers since end of 2009, first TF was bought on ebay. But most of TF were bought via robotkingdom. Went back to China in 2010, worked, married and in the end of 2013 I returned with my wife. Again, never been a frequent ebay user after then. My wife has her own ebay account.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Good price for those in the market for one.

If i may offer one suggestion, maybe don't put your mobile number on there as you may get spammed with other things.
    Spam? in Australia? seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    I registered it in 2005, not having been a frequent ebay user since then. Started collecting transformers since end of 2009, first TF was bought on ebay. But most of TF were bought via robotkingdom. Went back to China in 2010, worked, married and in the end of 2013 I returned with my wife. Again, never been a frequent ebay user after then. My wife has her own ebay account.
    All good. I was simply responding to Pig's_A_King's question and drifand's answer regarding the lack of seller Feedback. I personally don't have an issue and am actually considering one