Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BigW super sale for Transformers Titans Return (July 5-18)

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Same voyagers and legends being put on the shelf at South Yarra Big W tonight. At least four each of Cosmos and Seaspray right now.
    Cheers for that

I now know where to look first tomorrow.

None at Eastland or Doncaster.

Doncaster said they have another big delivery on the 4th. Eastland had dismantled two cardboard squares in the main aisle so they may be replacing one with a TF one overnight.

Don't forget people, this is for the catalogue that comes out on Thursday, so not all stores are going to get their stock in today... or tomorrow. So don't panic yet if you don't find them.

Judging by the stores that got the stock first, there must be a lot of stock out there, and some stores are getting in a lot of each size-class.

Galvatran Guest

No TR Ramhorn then.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I bet Perth won’t get any Slugslingers as of course that’s the only one I want.
    Yes, yes? Why have you summoned me from my magic lamp? Your one & only wish has been granted.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    This for me is bittersweet. I've wanted a Seaspray and Cosmos for the longest time and had given up on the prospect of seeing them on retail. I'd love to get my hands on them for $5. Problem is, if I go hunting for them tomorrow they might now be on shelves yet, if I wait, they might be sold out. I could order them online, but the figures are chosen at random, and there's a risk that they might just give me another Brawn or Roadburn that had been peg-warning since last year. First world problems eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Penritg big W has a very small amount of TFs so i doubt i will see them. Bummer as i want Seaspray and probably a Hardhead at $10
    FWIW, I live in a regional area, and my Big W had HEAPS:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=3209

Nothing in Perth

I was avoiding this line quite a bit but at the prices... just gotta get them!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Don't forget people, this is for the catalogue that comes out on Thursday, so not all stores are going to get their stock in today... or tomorrow. So don't panic yet if you don't find them.

Judging by the stores that got the stock first, there must be a lot of stock out there, and some stores are getting in a lot of each size-class.
    When you say "people" I hope you're referring to people from every state because I had given up on Cosmos and Seaspray due to Hasbro's policy of letting the straggler products go to their most important markets.

EDIT: Nevermind
    Anyone want a Titans Return Blitzwing. Just want the $15+ postage. Didn't pick anyone else up sorry, I'll admit my first thought was custom Flywheels but other stuff has come up and my last 'custom' was a few silver highlights.
    Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 30th June 2018 at 09:15 PM.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    None at Eastland or Doncaster.
    Big W Highpoint is a total Anna Nicole Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Big W Highpoint is a total Anna Nicole Smith.
    I see what you did there
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot