Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie from perth

I gotta say I'm impressed that you got into collecting after getting married. Hang onto that one
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Welcome to the forums!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome to the board, Don't let Valk see some of those pics, He get's all excited over G1 Japanese Boxed TF's, Almost as bad as Kyle and his clear plastic obsession

Boxed jap tf's, so nice but so expensive

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Boxed jap tf's, so nice but so expensive
    It depends. I bought most of my Japanese Transformers Mint in Sealed Box, but I paid normal retail prices (or less if the toy was on sale), but that's because I bought them from regular retail shops when they're still currently on sale. If you purchase them off the secondary market (i.e. when the toys are long out of production), then yeah, even a loose in box toy can be very expensive.

Another Perthie!! Hooray!! ALSO!! Another Perthie with A Black Zarak!! nice

Quote Originally Posted by groovyguy View Post
    Another Perthie!! Hooray!! ALSO!! Another Perthie with A Black Zarak!! nice
    He he nice!

When/where did you get yours?

I got my Zarak about 5 years ago from Ebay, paid about 1800 for it, now it's worth twice that (but the auctions I see don't look as impressive as mine, I open the box to look at it, and it's like the scene from Pulp Fiction where John Travolta opens the case and the room lights up with gold LOL) will NEVER take him out of the box because I'm too scared I may break him, besides I have G1 Scorponok so I can visualise lol

BTW guys, if I wanted to put up some pics of my collection, where do I put them?

Quote Originally Posted by groovyguy View Post
    I got my Zarak about 5 years ago from Ebay, paid about 1800 for it, now it's worth twice that (but the auctions I see don't look as impressive as mine, I open the box to look at it, and it's like the scene from Pulp Fiction where John Travolta opens the case and the room lights up with gold LOL) will NEVER take him out of the box because I'm too scared I may break him, besides I have G1 Scorponok so I can visualise lol

BTW guys, if I wanted to put up some pics of my collection, where do I put them?
    Hehe yeah viewing him for the first time was very nice. Would love to see pics of your collection, just post them in thre gallery forum. How many Zaraks do you think there are in perth? What about australia?

to be honest, I thought I was the only person in Australia to have a Zarak, since nobody really talks about him

Just put up some pics in the gallery section
    Last edited by groovyguy; 6th May 2012 at 06:22 PM.