Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1828333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

bowspearer Guest

Thought I'd give anyone south of the borfder a heads up. A while back I bought a case each of the Wave 4,5 and 6 Gashapon Resshas and while I got every single chase, I also wound up with quite a few doubles, still unopened and in box. Being Gashapon versions, they don't transform, but they do work with the Tokkyuchanger (the morpher for anyone not familiar with the series). They're all still MISB if anyone is wondering.

I'll take proper pics and post a proper f/s thread when I get back from Melbourne, but given that I'm a little uner the pump, I thought I'd mention what was here and provided I heard back from people by tomorrow night, I could bring some of them down wqith me if people were interested.

Prices vary wildly on ebay, thinking maybe $20 each for them.

Here are my doubles:

4x Build Ressha
    4x Drill Ressha
    3x Hyper Ressha
    2xLion Ressha (From SafariGaOh)
    1xEagle Ressha (From SafariGaOh)
    1xAlligator Ressha (From SafariGaOh)
    1xPanda Ressha (From SafariGaOh)

If people could let me know by tomorrow night, I'll pack them in the car with me and they can check them out before committing to anything - getting me the money there on the spot.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Soul of chogokin Dragonzord was out for pre orders today. I managed to nab one at 12980jpy

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Soul of chogokin Dragonzord was out for pre orders today. I managed to nab one at 12980jpy
    Looks like it's now pre-sold out at most places. When did the pre-order go up?

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Looks like it's now pre-sold out at most places. When did the pre-order go up?
    Yesterday 3-4pm
    Leaving you with us sites like bbts and a few others.

Don't you even try the cheapest retailer. I didn't get my magazord from that bastard.

http://www.anime-export.com/product/38846

Not the best Japanese retailer but if you want one is available.

Thanks for the info, drifand.

I have never had an issue with AE. Always got my stuff.

Tho I am curious. Where did you find it for 12980Yen?
    and who is this cheapest retailer you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    I have never had an issue with AE. Always got my stuff.

Tho I am curious. Where did you find it for 12980Yen?
    and who is this cheapest retailer you speak of?
    Nippon yasan listed at 12,980jpy I bought two one for a member here in octa.
    Cheapest bs retailer is pc, they listed several chogokin in the past and failed to refund or provide the goods. It had to be charged back from my credit card.
    I won't say more as I am done with that retailer and imo a void retailer and should not even be mentioned.

AE I officially have not gotten into any issues but I had friends who had and some on this board. To me, when you buy from them. Make sure your address and everything is correct. Do not go changing orders etc.

I'd like to watch Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and I was wondering if any of the Super Sentai series are available in Australia, on DVD, Streaming, etc?

I was looking online and found the DVDs/BluRays from Japan are very expensive (Japan seems to be very expensive for disc media) and the cheap ones from Malaysia seem a bit suss. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I'd like to watch Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and I was wondering if any of the Super Sentai series are available in Australia, on DVD, Streaming, etc?

I was looking online and found the DVDs/BluRays from Japan are very expensive (Japan seems to be very expensive for disc media) and the cheap ones from Malaysia seem a bit suss. Any advice?
    Problem with cheap ones from Malaysia is the poor English dubbed language. It gets funny. lol

I think if you were in Malaysia though there are decent Blueray or DVD ones in Jap. Is just you need to know where to look for them.

Breaking News

Hasbro is now making power ranger toys after saban severed ties with bandai america.
    https://www.powerrangersnow.com/hasb...s-toy-license/

But, this dose not affect the super sentai and bandai japan

And according to that article hasbro ceo and saban are close friends.