Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red and blue eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Grimlock is an interesting point here I think. Although look at how many G1 toys had yellow eyes, which featured in neither faction in the cartoon.
    I think the preponderance of this red/blue fallacy has made a lot of people start to misremember the cartoon. I'm pretty sure that Thrust, Onslaught, Shockwave, Sky Lynx, Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Trypticon, the Predacons and others all had yellow eyes in the G1 cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I think the preponderance of this red/blue fallacy has made a lot of people start to misremember the cartoon. I'm pretty sure that Thrust, Onslaught, Shockwave, Sky Lynx, Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Trypticon, the Predacons and others all had yellow eyes in the G1 cartoon.

Eyes must be Red/Blue depending on faction is so geewunn.

Decepticon Guest

Never. Really thought about the yellow eyes. For some reason, I tend to look at a transformers eye colour first if I'm unsure who it is. Isn't soundwave known to have yellow or red eyes depending on what you look at? Grimlock IS a good point I must say.

See!! all those Tfs having yellow eyes, which is why as I mentioned - never gave it a thought or notice heheheheh. Well soundwave was my first TF and he has yellow eyes - toywise.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]