Thread: Whitening yellowed toys with Hydrogen Peroxide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darthprimus View Post
    you didn't by any chance do a before and after pic? id be interested in seeing the difference.
    Really sorry, wish i had.. scourges come up good after 3 or 4 days in the sun. (but my backyard only gets full sun for a couple of hours) superion worked well after one day. pirahnacon probably 2 days. Jewel lord diamon -no effect. (at least it didn't melt)
    Fingers whitened within minutes. tell-tail signs, severe burning sensation.

Actually one of the scourges is in the sales thread . Omega supremes g1/g2 lot. page 2 atm. And the silverbolt tail fin too.

here's pics. You can see what the piranacon shield was like.. looks like i missed a spot. (pics on the stickers wiped off)
    . Going to blast the scourge wings again. you can see the indentation line is actually bluer then the rest of the affected area. i can only think that more of the cream stuck in that area or didn't dry out as quick in the sun. nearly passable.
    superion shield was not bad but did it anyway. you can see the slight diff between front and back.
    not sure about abominus head. i kinda like how it yellowed. but if it gets a treatment this is the before pic.
    Last edited by Slag; 20th March 2012 at 09:50 PM.

here is the abominus head after 1 day. (Full sun to back of head, sides tomorrow) i went too far with the piranacon chest shield.