View Poll Results: POTP LEG Dinobot Slash - worth buying?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 73.68%
  • Only if (cheap or something else)

4 21.05%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested enough to get it

1 5.26%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - POTP LEG Dinobot Slash

Galvatran Guest

Can someone please post a pic of her alt-mode with specific reference to the gaping hole in her underside. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Can someone please post a pic of her alt-mode with specific reference to the gaping hole in her underside. Thanks.
    If this is a serious request, please reword it. If it's an attempt at humour, we do have members under 18 & of the feminine persuasion.

/mod.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    If this is a serious request, please reword it. If it's an attempt at humour, we do have members under 18 & of the feminine persuasion.

/mod.
    Thanks for your concern dirge. Didn't even cross my mind until you brought it up. The request, I thought, was straight forward. i.e. asking for a pic of the underside of the alt mode to show the gap (hole) before I make a decision to buy, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Thanks for your concern dirge. Didn't even cross my mind until you brought it up. The request, I thought, was straight forward. i.e. asking for a pic of the underside of the alt mode to show the gap (hole) before I make a decision to buy, or not.
    I think you can see it in the stock images above - the robot legs don't sit flush against the body, therefore you get a hole in the side. I assume it might be similar with the upper legs if they don't sit flush.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I think you can see it in the stock images above - the robot legs don't sit flush against the body, therefore you get a hole in the side. I assume it might be similar with the upper legs if they don't sit flush.
    Thanks mate. I can see the gap around the hip. But I was led to believe there is a gaping hole located at the underbelly. Hence the request for a pic (which still stands) before I decide if it's worth buying.

For those wondering about no combined mode options, I can't think of it now but I have seen a pic of Slash being wrapped around the combined mode thighs I think to help bulk it out.

The only other toy in my collection to compare her to, is BW Dinobot (who is deluxe class) and just like him she has arms that become legs and legs that fold up to become the underside of the velociraptor.
    While her robot mode is very good it's disappointing she has no combiner mode (as a melee weapon for Volcanicus that would be most welcome) and also disappointing she comes with no weapon of her own. Dinobot comes with two.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Avians and likely therapod are matriarchal. Slash need only assert her rights and Dinobot will have none.

In case anyone hasn't worked it out yet, the trick to getting a Prime Master to fit inside Slash's cockpit is to bend the Prime Master's knees backwards.

Hands down my fav of wave one, was not expecting it as she's a new character but they nailed the classic look and feel of the Gen1 dinobots