Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Your TF collecting goals/wants for 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I'm failing miserably. Im also expanding into other lines

but at the same time -
    You and me both

Never noticed this thread before.

Well I plan to finish off most of the armada toyline by the end of the year (I need to grab the figures off Sinnertwin if he didn't sell them yet). Unicron seems unlikely but if not this year, then next year I plan to at least get Unicron and Primus. Nevermind looks like I'm gonna get these 2 by the end of the year

Other than that not much, just YOTG Soundwave.
    Last edited by Handsprime; 30th November 2015 at 09:04 AM.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Im right on schedule with my MP collection up to 27 Ironhide on preorder and everything in between including red Bee.

I just wanted to have already an MP11 Starscream but now out of the budget (Both Starscream and Soundwave was around 190aud each only early this year when i only have one choice, i just picked Soundwave and never expected SC to go 250aud and above after a few monthsi just would hope for another reissue)

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I know it a little bit early but hey.... it's only a month left to the year now... four quick weeks and it's the new year so as the title says what are your goals, plans,targets and/or aspirations toys and TF related (or 3rd party ;p) items wise. But, lets limit this to a maximum of 6 and minimum of 2.

For me

1)MP Star Saber
    2)MP Exhaust
    3)complete G1 Repugnus... or at the least his gun
    4)G1 Metalhwak's gun - help please, just point me in the right direction
    5)Botcon Tigatron
    6) Appollyon - if he doenst get released this December...
    I looked at this thread and kept thinking have I posted in it.... geez dementia starting up I think.... I didn't even remember that I started the darn thread hahahahha

Well so far target wise 3 out of 6 targets are achieved......namely #1,2 and 6.

#3 keeps eluding me as that gun is really what Im after I've got 2 of the figure already
    #4 siiiiiigh, nuff said
    #5 Freakin ebay seller is one who's on our "avoid" list, siiiiigh....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I looked at this thread and kept thinking have I posted in it.... geez dementia starting up I think.... I didn't even remember that I started the darn thread hahahahha

Well so far target wise 3 out of 6 targets are achieved......namely #1,2 and 6.

#3 keeps eluding me as that gun is really what Im after I've got 2 of the figure already
    #4 siiiiiigh, nuff said
    #5 Freakin ebay seller is one who's on our "avoid" list, siiiiigh....
    Which Botcon Tigatron are you after 2001 or 2006?

If its 2001 I might be willing to part with mine for the right price

Updated my list with obtained things and added some of the revealed stuff. It's going decent so far.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Which Botcon Tigatron are you after 2001 or 2006?

If its 2001 I might be willing to part with mine for the right price
    2001, the transmetal looking version. ..... hmm do tell.... let me know what your ball park "right price"
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I'm probably going to stick to Generations, pick up most, if not all of the Combiner Wars figures (may pass on the rumoured wave 4 Autobots - will see how they turn out first) and keep tracking down "missing" characters from my ideal collection - again mostly Generations (and previous iterations - classics, universe, rts etc).

There's a couple of 3P figures I may spring for, and maybe MP Bumblebee... Maybe.
    Ok I've pretty much stuck to my original plan here, including passing on W4 of Combiner Wars, and picking up MP G2 Bee.

Grabbed some missing characters in my Classics-verse lineup, a few TFCC releases for the same reason, and signed up for next year's TFSS 4.0.

Did grab Prime Knockout and TAV Strongarm as the characters are pretty cool, along with a couple more of the various Prime Vehicon releases.

So I'd say I stayed pretty close to on course from my earlier prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    In two weeks my wife goes off work until 2016 as we are expecting our next bub in early Feb. So being on one wage and with another mouth to feed I'll have to wind back my spending. So my goals will be pretty modest:

1: Get the Combiner Wars toys
    2: Get at least one G1 figure I don't have (only got 2 this year)
    3: Have all my back-ordered products with HLJ and BBTS finally come in (MP Magnus, Tak/Tom Jetfire, Chromia, Brainstorm, Arcee, Dark Side Soundwave etc)
    4: Keep up with the IDW comics

Anything on top of that will be a bonus

1: This isn't all the ones I have but:

"][/URL]

2: G1 Toys:

"][/URL]

3:

"][/URL]

4: No pic but done

P;S: Sorry these photos seem to have doubled themselves - I don't know why

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Mine are pretty simple, in no particular order:

a) 2015 Generations/Combiner Wars
    b) Takara TFPrime (Swerve, Breakdown, Silas Breakdown, Nemesis Prime, Arms Microns)
    c) Hasbro TFPrime Dreadwing
    d)BotCon exclusives (CHUG or Prime Variants) & SG Variants (Retooled, Repurposed or otherwise)
    e)remaining G1's on my list, though Pretenders are now peaking my interest

To be honest I have not checked out RID as yet, if I likes, I wills get
    a) Done
    b) Done
    c) Done
    d) Done to a point & Done to a point
    e) still going

As for RID, just got the Deluxe Prime variants
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot