Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    From He-Man.org:

They should include a few more Tallstar parts in a weapons pack.

Kobra Khan, Webstor, Clawful and Buzz-Off sold at once? It feels like 1984 again.

Not sure if you guys are aware, but I've just received a re-tweeted tweet (via Peaugh) stating that apparently Digital River has been compromised and that Credit Card details have been stolen ; a quick search via google to try and find a collaborative link has yielded this, but there could be more info elsewhere - I'm just not privy as to where.

Bah! No funds missing but jeez.. first they balls up the delivery of mine and tets' She-Ra and Swiftwind, and now this! Just deleted my credit card details off their system, will never visit again!

RAAAAAAAARGH! Went to pay for my preodered Shadow Weaver from BBTS and it's been cancelled!

RAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!!!!!

You guys might already have the DVDs, but the casual MOTU fans might want to check out the first 22 episodes, free to watch on Yahoo Plus7.

I started to watched the first one but was disappointed it wasn't an 'origin' story.

They never actually tell you how Adam becomes He-Man, but "The Diamond Ray of Disappearance" is unoffically the first episode.

Why are there so many off-topic items on the OzMasters board? All the moderators need to do their job and get rid of all the posts about robots (except Roboto, the Horde Troopers et al) so this forum can get back to the way it should be. Also, we need more posts in this thread.

Has anyone ever wondered if the beings on Eternia and Etheria are all biologically compatible or - aternatively - does everyone breed with their own 'race'. That is, could the next generation include furry anthropomorphic octopus people if Grizzlor and Octavia had children, or can that just not happen?

(Nicely done, Griffin. )

I had to laugh yesterday morning when seeing the 'OZmasters' makeover; Very creative and hilarious indeed!

Default Thirty Mighty Years Of The Mighty Spector