Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in getting Toyhax/Reprolabels through an Australian?

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Question: Are there any vouchers being sent our (Aus) way?
    You mean the $15 off voucher? I haven't heard specifically, but i know before i worked for RL, i got a discount voucher. I forget when specifically, but i know i bought the CW Devastator labels with it, so it can't have been to long ago.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scream Man View Post
    2 months is way to long. email me the order details and your name and address and I'll look into it

thescreamman@gmail.com
    Hiya, sorry just got around to this, have sent you an email with the details. Thanks for helping to check this out.

hey guys, I sent out a stack of orders last week, and am pretty sure we have the kinks ironed out for getting orders out faster. i know some of the orders arrived with me and were sent out the next day, so the turn around should only be a couple of weeks.

LMK if/when you get stuff and what the turn around time was. And while I don't always check here, you can always find me on twitter @thescreamman or on my email thescreamman@gmail.com

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Megatran Guest

Question

What's this I hear PC partnering with Toyhax. And how does that arrangement impact on your service The Scream Man?

Ordered a few sets today, omnigox sunstreaker, FT Willis set and CW exhaust set. Done it on the Toyhax site, so will they come through them in the mail??

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Megatron - Toyhax has a deal with us to give away some logo sets when you buy TF's with them. They won't be supplying label sets as you buy them on the site.

Crankcase76 - You always order them from the US, and then they ship them to me, and i pass them on.

I received a letter from reprolabels on Friday - it was a $10 voucher with an expiry date of 31/3/17. Kinda pointless?
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    I received a letter from reprolabels on Friday - it was a $10 voucher with an expiry date of 31/3/17. Kinda pointless?
    Get in contact with them. Ive seen a few people over on the facebook group mention it and theyve been super helpful with vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Yeah we can help with that. Leave a message here with the details of the voucher, and I'm sure they can fix you up.

Also that will hopefully be an issue less and less as the wait time for labels speeds up. offers should also speed up in you getting them as well.