Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Picked up a bunch of stuff from them yesterday, some of it quite delayed, but prices are better than retail so I didn’t mind the wait. Would prefer not to wait, of course...
    Also did a spot purchase of something I hadn’t pre-ordered, so that was convenient.
    Overall, satisfied.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Large warehouse at 6 Tabbita Street Moorabbin, the gate they are closest to is on Levanswell Rd. They would need to be there though, so pre-arrange a time usually works best.
    I’ve replied to their email with a time.

Didn’t happen to spot any spare Legends Blurr while you were there?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I’ve replied to their email with a time.

Didn’t happen to spot any spare Legends Blurr while you were there?
    I didn’t go in on this occasion. But when I have been in there, there’s toys stacked up *everywhere*. It’s like kid-in-a-candy-store goodness. So definitely ask, you might be lucky (even if it’s listed as sold out on their site, it’s worth an ask in case they have a spare lying around).

There’s a door bell on the Tabbita St side that connects to a site manager who can let you in if everything is closed up.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

After building up from December waiting for PotP Leaders my big TLTC order has arrived.

One big box. Well packed. Not much packing beyond some newspaper so probably not great for the box collectors.

And to be clear. While it was a wait it all showed up. Yay. Admittedly beyond MP36 it was all main line stuff. If it was something more exotic I would have been more worried. But as I was targeting pricing and availability I am happy enough.

Just got my POTP Optimus, Rodimus, Skullgrin, Cloudburst, Metalhawk and TR Lione (Sawback).

I was surprised to see the Pretenders in the box as I haven't seen anyone else mention they had got theirs. Very happy to have them all. But once again I'm not happy with TLTC's communication.

Got my three outstanding Prime Masters yesterday, as well as a couple of other items I had on order. That's now all of the PotP Wave one stuff I had on order.

Got my LG54 & LG56 via pick the other day, great products as always
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well just went through a good experience with TLTC.

Started a few weeks back when I finally opened POTP Rodimus and found he had a broken wheel peg. Took some photos and emailed TLTC asking what to do. Took a day but an email came back saying to send it back.

And that was it. No instructions, no address. I wasn't impressed. I had to contact them for a delivery address. Expecting them to send out a new box I was tempted to strip Roddy of anything not nailed down but my better angels prevailed.

I tracked the delivery and noted that it took a few days to be picked up once it arrived. I then got an email saying they had repaired Rodimus. I don't know how normal that it. I haven't had a chance to check him yet.

Any way. I had an in stock item waiting for POTP Wave 2 to show up so I suggested they send it with the returning Rodimus. They said they would see what they can do.

Well blow me down. The next day I get a delivery notice. For everything including Wave 2. Sent on Friday. Arrived on Tuesday.

So once again a good but frustrating experience from TLTC. They did everything they were asked and well. But somehow made it more confusing and round about than it needed to be. So good work guys. Just try and work on the communication.

Received my Power of the Primes Wave 2 today. All present and correct. Impressed how quickly they got this wave in, compared to the first wave. Well ahead of retail this time around.

I received my first shipment from them on Monday last week. reasonably well packed, and though one figure was missing when I emailed them at 12.30 am I got a response within minutes saying that more are coming in and will be sent when they arrive.

Im' happy with that.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)