Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers in Prisoner ep 663

Default Transformers in Prisoner ep 663

The old Australian TV show Prisoner has a few Aussie Transformer items in Episode 663 (Usually can view these on youtube)

The characters of Merle and Kath go to a shop to buy supplies for the shop and you can see them transporting Tranformers chips boxes but the best is when Merle comes running around the corner with a chip display under her arm because she wanted to take it but the shopkeeper stops her.

Pretty rare pieces that at least have some reference in the old TV show.

That's a pretty cool sighting. We were discussing the TF chips a little while back (those few of use who remember them). Going to look up the ep.

That was so awesome... and yet so strange.

At least it was before the age of product placements, otherwise this would be an odd show to promote Transformers in.

Seeing the chips box on the trolley was one thing, but the human-sized Gen1 Prowl cardboard display gave me a great laugh when it suddenly showed up... I never knew it existed, and would have loved to have one.

When I went to see TFTM at the movies, there was a Prowl standee in the foyer. My memory of it has been corrupted over the years so that I thought it was more like the box art, but it was most likely that thing. Amazing.

That is brilliant. I actually laughed out loud at Prowl's demise.

I'm just glad I found a place where somebody is even remotely interested in a chip display in an old TV show.

I watched every episode when Foxtel ran it and found a few other vintage toy lines show up. Rancor from Return of the Jedi, Kiss doll, WWF Junkyard dog LJN figure and a Vampire ice blocks display. The Transformers display though was the best placement.

I was too young to watch this AO rated show when it aired, but that's an awesome clip!

Wow thanks for sharing. Never seen one of those before. Off to the time machine!!

Found you Prowl!

No way!