Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9192425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: January '08 Acquisitions

Ha ha.... I'm definitely not opening it... probably not keeping it, but yeah, I couldn't resist the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I must say I'm surprised you nabbed Camshaft, Jaydisc. I thought he was an absolute no-no for you. Or is the TF drought getting to you?
    i guess he must absolutely be bored about the TF drought...anything goes including his $$$

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    the little Turquoise one (identification please?)
    It's Hotrider

http://tfarchive.com/toys/techspecs/...der_(1993).jpg
    Last edited by Paulbot; 30th January 2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Removed the "or Turbofire", it's Hotrider

im getting 10x mini bots from an ebay sale, funny cause he proberly has the takara reiusse #12 and that he proberly getting the new encore set....... and getting rid of these spares
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    That's a mighty fine Wheeljack, there, Jay! What on Cybertron did Demonac do to it?

Anyway, Catilla & Doubledealer both arrived from the UK today, from different sources. Catilla took an insane 4 days... it was sent on the 26th (Saturday) and arrived on the 30th!
    I hope the other Catilla turns up

[QUOTE=Gutsman
    Godbomber/Apex(/Roller? I wish!) is horrible! I don't much care for the combined mode (pictured) Undecided if I'll put Apex in the collection or back in the box...[/QUOTE]

Congrats GH, yeah Godbomber is kindar a fall apart drone.... I keep mine attached as armor to Ginrai that way he's of equal footing next to my G2 Megs sizewise. plus i didnt want to loose parts so better they are in plain sight... still back in Phils though
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My thanks to an unknowing Gustman Heavy! When he posted his recent Apeface acquisition, I had a flashback to the end of my TF collecting days and the fact that Apeface and Hardhead were my final acquisitions, so I went out on a search and found Hardhead (my preferred of the two) from trendclick on eBay (disappointing!) and received him today:

He's as great as I remember him. Now, I must find a nice Apeface. Thanks Gutsman!

Welcome, always willing to spread the Apeface lovin'

Got me the Megatron Origins TPB and the Transformers Ultimate guide updated soft cover.

just got universe perceptor mini-con, i just multiated it with a nail filer so the key and lock mechanism worked when i combined it to form perceptor
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Further purchases in January

Classics Deluxe Cliffjumper - Ebay
    G1 Transformers Collection Boxset and Steelcase Movie edition - JB Hifi
    TFC #8 Inferno - Hanprimus