Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2030353637383940

Thread: FansProject Upcoming Projects~!!!

would love an ultra size Broadside!!!
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    I wouldn't mind this happening at all (Monstructor, then Dinoking).
    Not sure how the Pretender Shells would be designed properly though.

Personally I'd much prefer FP try and produce modern Sharkticons/Allicons
    Do they have to have shells? They've been seen shelless a few times now in the comic.

I'd certainly be up for some monster TF's from FP.

Though personaly I'd prefer to see more 1988/87 Monster Transformers, While repaints like Hardhead and Darkwing cover this period Hasbro seems uninterested in doing beastbots, Fangry, Horribull, SnapDragon, Apeface, Repugnus, Flamefeather etc etc.

I'd like a modernized Predaking. As much as i like the reissued seacons and predacons, I'd love to see what can be done to modernize the old Gestalts.

I very much like what they did with Bruticus and am looking forward to TFC Devastator. My other favourite Combiners are Menasor and Predaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'd like to echo Kaiden's sentiments, cheers Oilspill - this info will help others, who aren't and/or don't intend on being members of any other Fansites, learn more about FansProject and their approach to things but also it spreads the word about the awesome company/group that is FansProject.
    No problems guys!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That "Also, from the many requests about Crossfire-03, don't be surprised if it turns out green first." comment is very interesting.
    Venksta clarified this comment a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Venksta
    Actually, I said "don't be surprised if it turns out green first.". But I worded it wrong, so it could sound like a repaint. What I meant was Crossfire-03 could be something green, and what is planned now could become 04.
    Now this doesn't mean it will be an upgrade for Classics Devy for sure, but he said in a few places that FP listened to what the fans kept asking for... and a lot of fans were asking for a Energon/Classics Devy upgrade. So it seems quite probable.

The problem is, I don't own that piece of crap , and it seems to cost an awful lot on eBay (like $140+). As much as I love FP, I can't justify that price plus the cost of the upgrade kit for an FP Devy. I'd rather buy the completely new TFC Devastator.

Maybe it will just require the center component though, who I think is called Steamhammer - and he seems to be available for only $10-$20 since he was rereleased in the original Universe line. That would be workable. But who knows if this is the case?

Of course, "something green" could also be a Brawl for Bruticus, or it could be a Roadbuster or Dinoking or who the hell knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    Of course, "something green" could also be a Brawl for Bruticus, or it could be a Roadbuster or Dinoking or who the hell knows!
    that would be interesting. i never liked the energon/universe brawl - he looked like a scuba diver when transformed and the tread kibble is horrible. vortex sucked too. im okay with onslaught the way he is except for the head.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I'd like a modernized Predaking. As much as i like the reissued seacons and predacons, I'd love to see what can be done to modernize the old Gestalts.

I very much like what they did with Bruticus and am looking forward to TFC Devastator. My other favourite Combiners are Menasor and Predaking.
    I too would one day like to see Modern Predaking (Hasbro 3rd party whoever}, I really don't like the G1 toy cause it always looked to fat and so much better in the comic and toon.

If they ever did Predaking or an Gestalt from scratch they'd have to make sure the individual components were kick ass toys themselves though.

Of course the Crossfire toys were, so I guess that bodes well if they do.