Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Got a shipping notification for my POTP wave 1 and MPM04 Optimus. Not sure if my Leaders are in it or not as asked them previously if they could be moved to a seperate order so I get my stuff quicker.

Annoyingly my TR Sawback I added on Sunday isn't in the shipment by the looks of it.

Received my PotP Wave 1 Voyagers, Deluxes and Legends yesterday. Prime Masters are apparently delayed to the middle of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Received my PotP Wave 1 Voyagers, Deluxes and Legends yesterday. Prime Masters are apparently delayed to the middle of the month.
    Leaders are delayed as well

Mine haven’t even shipped yet. And they won’t answer my emails.

Oh damn it. I was really wanting some Pretenders on my shelf.

Well at least I'll have the bulk of my order on Monday. Do you know how they are handling shipping for the Prime Masters and Leaders if they have split up an order? Do I have to pay a second $15 or are they taking a hit on that?
    Ultimately I'm happy to pay the extra shipping personally as I did request they split the order to speed up me getting my items.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

Well at least I'll have the bulk of my order on Monday. Do you know how they are handling shipping for the Prime Masters and Leaders if they have split up an order? Do I have to pay a second $15 or are they taking a hit on that?
    Ultimately I'm happy to pay the extra shipping personally as I did request they split the order to speed up me getting my items.
    No mention of additional shipping costs in the e-mail I had from them. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

You'll need to purchase shipping for your second lot, they have it available as an item to buy.

Unfortunately, their communication is at horrid levels. :/ Just email them or Facebook message them until you get a response. It's hit and miss, which is disappointing.

I received my POTP Voyager, Deluxes a Legends today plus my MPM Optimus. Once again I'm happy with TLTC, but still think they need to up their game on communications.

So I have some mixed feedback. My Titans Return Trypticon arrived poorly packed with no protective packaging. This is very uncharacteristic of them, it seems on these large items they won't bother packing well based on my correspondence with them. As you would expect it was in pretty poor shape, not much point keeping MISB. Anyway they did agree to refund the shipping (which I used towards another shipment).

The good news is my remaining Black Series orders arrived safe and sound as always. I will no longer pre-order with them but may keep ordering the Black Series figures if they are in stock.

So April March is almost over, anyone got shipping confirmation on POTP Leaders and Prime Masters?