Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: June's Jaunts

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Arms Micron Breakdown.

Pics to come when I've opened him and stickered him up.
    Shweeeeet. Let us know your thoughts on him mate, I've heard he's on par with the FE voyagers! Do the silver knee stickers have an obvious seam down the middle or does it look pretty smooth?

wife got me weaponizer optimus prime and the energon driller

Today and yesterday's haul: all boxed since I'm kinda too drunk atm to do the stickers etc.
    Arms Micron Breakdown.
    Binlatech Blue Tracks.
    Cybertron Hardtop.
    ...and...
    Kiss Players Atari and Autorooper (the tiny one).

I've been wanting the latter three for ages, the first two because they look pretty good and the latter because it cracks me up.

Interesting how TakaraTOMY are calling Voyager Breakdown "War Breakdown," and I noticed that the Cyberverse figure is called "Decepticon Breakdown." I guess TakTOM weren't able to secure the trademark to the Breakdown name -- but it's interesting to see how they're not just sticking to "Decepticon Breakdown" but changing it for the Voyager.

I got Cyberverse Knock Out w/ Driller today. Haven't opened it yet.

Got PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer from BigW, And Mechtech Deluxe Thundercracker from TRU with price match beat of $12.60 for Target price of $14.

Got Cyberverse Ironhide and Voyager Starscream from Myers - good thing there's a sale coz the 2 figures ended up just a bit over $50 while if it wasn't on sale the voyager figure alone is $50 already.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]