Page 622 of 833 FirstFirst ... 602612617618619620621622623624625626627632642 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The big w near pointcook had the bludgeon wave of rid figures, least 2 twinfernos and a repack of that powered up warrior prime...I took the thermidor and bludgeon.

The one at sunshine also had them, but be warned the one in highpoint and the city DO NOT have them yet.

I also regret not checking out any kmarts in the last few days, someone hide me a misfire if you find one in the west please

At K-mart Chadstone I didn't see any new TR deluxes but saw empty racks. So it could be the new TR ones will be arriving soon.

FatalityPitt Guest

Didn't see any of the new TR deluxes at Kmart in Footscray yesterday, just a lonesome Twinferno. Hopefully they come around soon, the pegs look very empty.

Went to Big W and Target in the city today. The most exciting thing I saw was RiD Legion Heatseeker at Target (just one, which might still be there - though you might need to dig past a couple Drifts and Grimlocks to find it)... Speaking of, anyone see RiD Legion Cyclonus? That's just the only one I want to get.

RiD warrior Twinferno and Bludgeon at Big W Sunshone
    1 left of each

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Decided to see how widespread the release is of tr wave 5/6, the pegs were empty at kmarts pointcook, altona gate, chadstone, werribee plaza and only the remains of the sighting at southland, spoke to a worker there and apparently they're expecting a shipment of toys this wednesday but considering he tried to tell me there was supposedly 5 misfires at chadstone I won't hold him to it, I only thank that he took the time to check for more stock which there was none, seems wave 2 legions have popped up at kmarts altona gate and southland judging from the hounds and dragonstorms.

Same for the myers in the city cbd (literally no deluxes) weribee plaza and southland/chadstone though the later still had some skyshadows for those who missed them.

Judging from the empty pegs in most stores, a restock is due, stick to your local stores, its gotta come

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    seems wave 2 legions have popped up at kmarts altona gate and southland judging from the hounds and dragonstorms.
    Aren't Hound and DrsgonStorm wave 3 of the legions?
    I thought wave 2 was Megatron Drift and Crosshairs.

Either I've got them mixed up. Or we appear to have skipped a wave....

Also. Nothing of note at Big W or Kmart Melton

Let's hope this weekend coming up is fruitful for the new waves of deluxe TR and RID.

P.S. Based on what Azrael said on the NSW thread, it looks like they're waiting for a restock as well.
    Last edited by shockNwave; 13th August 2017 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Aren't Hound and DrsgonStorm wave 3 of the legions?
    I thought wave 2 was Megatron Drift and Crosshairs.

Either I've got them mixed up. Or we appear to have skipped a wave....
    Hound and Dragonstorm are indeed wave 3.
    I don't think I have a confirmed sighting of wave 2 here as I couldn't find it on the First Sightings topic... so maybe we did miss that wave.

Quick look around Knox at K-Mart, TRU and Target found no TR wave 5 (Windblade wave).

Megatran Guest

Big W has RID Hyperchange wave 3 Cybertron Strike Steeljaw, Soundwave & Power Surge Bumblebee. $39 each ($31.20 with current 20% off sale which ends tomorrow).

(looks like Big W have skipped wave 2?)