Page 7 of 870 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Blacktown Kmart had Movie Leaders reduced to $23.
    They had a tag there, but no figures. For the same price you can get the move screen packs.

Sitting on his lonesome was a solitary 25th Cheetor, no trace of his brethren, nor any price tickets for them.

Also had a tonne of the Elite Bumblebee, Jazz, Sentinel Prime Swoop and Oil Slick figures, plus the leader class figures for their insane prices, $29 for a deluxe is just getting crazy.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Hobbyco QVB had Leo Prime, Overload, and TFA Swindle, Blazing Lockdown, and Bumblebee, in the 'new stuff' department. Otherwise nothing had changed.

Target Broadway had only a Cheetor/Blackarachnia Robot Heroes pack, which they've had for months now. Considering that the shelf-space where TFs are usually found is taken up by Ben 10 and Toy Story things, I don't think that they've had any new TFs delivered.

Nothing new at Kmart Broadway.

Miranda TrU has Universe Smokescreen, Dinobot and Cheetor in stock. However they seem to have almost sold out quickly as I could only find one of each.

Hobbyco Rhodes had Leo Prime and Overload/Dropshot (cant remember which one, was the mustard Cyb CD Scattershot repaint) but no Inferno's.

Also had a Cheetor and a Smokescreen.

Big W Plumpton is stocked right up with Silverbolts, Powerglides, Galvatrons, Sideswipes, Acid Storms and Animated Voyager Primes.
    And lots of Robot replicas in the normal toys section, and on two more endcaps in the store. prices varied at each point (from $10.88 to $21.88) and none would scan up with a price.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Castle Hill Kmart has 2 each of Universe Hound, Cyclonus, Cheetor and Starscream. Uncle Petes has the latest Activators (Cliffjumper, Dirge, Grimlock, Megatron, Lockdown). Nothing else at the other majors in the same centre.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Boxes and boxes of Animated Stealth Lockdown and Rescue Ratchet are at Target Bondi Junction.

Uncle Pete's Wollongong has Animated Blurrs and Waspinators, along with a few Universes (starscream, overload).

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Castle Hill Kmart has 2 each of Universe Hound, Cyclonus, Cheetor and Starscream. Uncle Petes has the latest Activators (Cliffjumper, Dirge, Grimlock, Megatron, Lockdown). Nothing else at the other majors in the same centre.
    Con sarn it! I was just about to post that

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    Uncle Pete's Wollongong has Animated Blurrs and Waspinators, along with a few Universes (starscream, overload).
    Oi! That's my territory!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    Oi! That's my territory!
    Oops!!! I'll cover you while you're away and on public holidays.