Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asia exclusive ROTF Prime and Jetfire

Default Asia exclusive ROTF Prime and Jetfire

I could'nt help but wonder why no one seems to be getting excited about the Asia exclusive ROTF Prime and Jetfire two-pack. The Prime figure is probably the ultimate Movie prime figure since he has the chrome and gun from the JP Buster Prime but has the faceplate over his mouth from the US release. Perhaps Jetfire isn't worth getting so excited about but I'm just surprised there hasn't been much discussion about the figure or the usual group order flurry.
    "I am Supreme" [Magneto]

I think it's firstly because the figures will not make it over here, and secondly because most people interested in ROTF probably already have the original Prime/Jetfire/Buster Prime and don't see the need to but any of them again.

I personally can see the appeal of Buster Prime, but have no desire to get him at all, in any form.

i for one want to get this 2 pack dont when and where but imsure it will work it self out

+1.....

So is this set now available in regular department and toy stores in other Asian countries outside Japan? I've noticed twice now that two different people have referred to this set as "Asian exclusive" and not just "Japan exclusive."

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So is this set now available in regular department and toy stores in other Asian countries outside Japan? I've noticed twice now that two different people have referred to this set as "Asian exclusive" and not just "Japan exclusive."
    Yep - it's non-japanese apparently - kyle posted in the news thread (rotf area) that it HK market asked for it or something to that effect

Me, I want it - but I am pretty broke at the mo

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Its going for about 110 USD on robotkingdom which isn't too bad considering its two leader class figures. I'm keen if a group order starts up...[I'm far too lazy to actually organise the group order though]
    "I am Supreme" [Magneto]

lcz128: That's interesting. So is it a Hong Kong exclusive or is it also being released in other regions too? (surely not Macau.. surely!)

Default buy black rotf OP from japan amazon?

Hi,

don't know you have tried this,

I try to buy a black optimus prime from japanese amazon, it asked me to pay roughly 150AUD + 28AUD shipping.

I didn't go ahead, but the web didn't warn me "can't ship to your place" either. It gave me the warning for smaller items, but not this one.

Because it's technically a DVD with a toy 'bonus', they'll ship it internationally (like they normally do for books and DVD's). All other toys are domestic only.

One day... one day Amazon Japan will open it's doors completely to international shipping... i hope!