Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Back in Devonport and there's a few recent releases - 1x Icepick, Leadfoot, Blurr, heaps of Dirges, 1x Cybertronian Megs, a few of the Movie Voyager/Deluxe 2-packs, etc.
    Toyworld is pretty much a loss as far as new stuff goes.

KMart has a few new AA Deluxes - I was quite tempted by Axor - and the new Scouts. Still quite a few Generations too, a few Soundwaves, 1x Dirge, 1x WFC Megs, a couple of Darkmounts and 2 Blurrs, both with not-great paint apps.
    $8 Windcharger FTW!

Finally found Thunderwing and Skullgrin at Target Northgate, $22 with the current special.

They weren't on the shelf, I had to get them out of the sealed case in one of those trolley things. Still another one of each to be had.

Now let's see how long it takes the local Big W's and Kmarts to start stocking Wreck-Gar and Perceptor.

Wreckgar, Perceptor, Prime and Orangebee at Toyworld Hobart, $32.

Smile

big w glenorchy has rodimus and cyclonus for $25 and other rts deluxes for about $24

Battle in space set sighted in CBD Target

found RTS grappelat toyworld hobart $40, also had lugnut and strafe

Only DOTM stuff to show up in Launceston so far are the Gobots at Toyworld and some costumes at Target. Looks like everyone's behaving themselves.

Some good prices on Leader-class figures when they show up at Toyworld on Monday - $69 in the catalog. Voyagers $39 and deluxe $25 IIRC.

MTE Guest

Target Hobart CBD are just putting out their DOTM figures. I picked up deluxe Ratchet. I saw a lot of the scout class, and many deluxe, voyager and human alliance. No leaders Although they were only about half-way through unpacking.

Target guys were putting stuff away when we got there today. Apparently they realised their error pretty quickly because they'd only just put them out.

Lucky for me, Toyworld was quite happy to put all their stuff out, and was selling them at the prices in their latest catalog - $69 Leaders, $39 Voyagers and $25 Deluxes.

I picked up a Sentinel Prime, Megatron and Roadbuster. I almost picked up Crankcase as well but balked when I saw how small he was. All of the toys are smaller this time around in fact, no doubt due in part to the rather bulky Mechtech weapons. But Crankcase in particular is really noticeable...!