Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post
    So I ordered Toys Alliance MAS-01 from RK and have hit a snag. According to it's tracking no. it is stuck in limbo and hasn't moved for almost 4 weeks.

TNT gave me a call a few days ago asking for a Con-note & Invoice but Robot Kingdom says there is no Con-note and they don't ship items with an invoice. So it seems I am somewhat stuck in the middle between the two.

And I have to say that RK have not been overly helpful, it feels like they're palming me off and trying to get me to sort it out. Not happy after paying $70USD for EMS shipping.
    What do you mean by "limbo"?

Ultimately it is uo to RK to sort it out, or you can go through PayPal.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    What do you mean by "limbo"?

Ultimately it is uo to RK to sort it out, or you can go through PayPal.
    Well by "limbo" I mean the package is stuck somewhere between RobotKingdom and my house.

TNT are telling me that they cannot process the delivery of the item because it has no Con-note. Alice at RobotKingdom told me: "There is no Con-note, and I cannot help for this issue".

I forwarded that on to TNT and TNT have said that is not correct. Items must have a Con-note and cannot be delivered without one.
    So it seems RobotKingdom have stuffed up after charging me $70USD for shipping and are now trying to wash their hands of it.

I have an e-mail trail from Alice & Cherrie at RK. Happy to post here as evidence for all to see.

It'll be 4 weeks tomorrow that the item left Hong Kong. I have had no experience like this before. Is a Paypal claim the best option or is there something else to try?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post
    Well by "limbo" I mean the package is stuck somewhere between RobotKingdom and my house.

TNT are telling me that they cannot process the delivery of the item because it has no Con-note. Alice at RobotKingdom told me: "There is no Con-note, and I cannot help for this issue".

I forwarded that on to TNT and TNT have said that is not correct. Items must have a Con-note and cannot be delivered without one.
    So it seems RobotKingdom have stuffed up after charging me $70USD for shipping and are now trying to wash their hands of it.

I have an e-mail trail from Alice & Cherrie at RK. Happy to post here as evidence for all to see.

It'll be 4 weeks tomorrow that the item left Hong Kong. I have had no experience like this before. Is a Paypal claim the best option or is there something else to try?
    That's a shame, Alice has helped me out a few times with faulty products and sourcing replacement parts.

My advice is to give them all due warning and then proceed with a PayPal dispute if you have to.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    That's a shame, Alice has helped me out a few times with faulty products and sourcing replacement parts.

My advice is to give them all due warning and then proceed with a PayPal dispute if you have to.
    Thanks a lot for the advice, Tober. I have advised both RK & TNT of exactly that and if the package hasn't been received by COB tomorrow, then I'll be making a claim thru PayPal.

I'm done with RobotKingdom that's for sure.

I'm surprised the shipment was picked up without a consignment note, I was under the impression that the courier would not accept a package without one. that's certainly been my experience in the past.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Man I am getting so incredibly annoyed at Robot Kingdom's laziness and incompetence. I forwarded all the e-mails I have from TNT which explained that the package can't be processed without a Con-note & Invoice.

RK's repsonse? Asked me to "simplify the case" and explain why it is being held by TNT. So even though RK charged me $70USD in shipping & handling fees, now they expect me to sort out the delivery problems as well.

I told them firmly (but still politely enough) that it is up to them to sort out and if I don't receive the parcel by tomorrow, I will lodge a claim thru PayPal. IMO 4 weeks is more than enough time for an EMS parcel to make it from Hong Kong to Adelaide.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wow after reading all of this I'm amazed my mp dirge and mp thrust came in without tracking

Just ordered MPM-3 Bumblebee from Robotkingdom. Have ordered plenty of stuff from them in the past with no issues.

Just made my first order with RK with MP Dirge. Ordered during my lunch break and was sent by close of business, which was damn impressive. I went with air mail so lets see how long that takes. It was still pricier but it was more of a test buy and I'd rather pay more for good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Just made my first order with RK with MP Dirge. Ordered during my lunch break and was sent by close of business, which was damn impressive. I went with air mail so lets see how long that takes. It was still pricier but it was more of a test buy and I'd rather pay more for good service.
    You are lucky. My order from the 28th is still processing because they can't find an item I purchased. They asked if I wanted to swap for a different item, which I did. They have been silent ever since. They are always great......until something goes wrong, then they don't want to know about it.