Page 376 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 356366371372373374375376377378379380381386396 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    What's EMS international shipping like? Do they work through AUSPOST or are they their own company?
    Swift and traceable but not through AusPost, usually through the country of origin's postal website as AusPost are thoroughly hopeless with tracking their own mail/packages, let alone foreign items.

EMS still goes through Auspost when it arrives in the country, so can go to PO Boxes or home addresses. But like Hursticon said, tracking will always be through the website of the source.

The only ones that don't go through Auspost (and generally wont ship to a PO Box) are courier companies, like UPS (USPS does though, so be aware of the difference if you have a choice).

Default Deluxe class DoTM Optimus

I was looking on tfw2005.com at a gallery of DOTM toys and noticed there's a deluxe class Optimus but on the DOTM guide book there isn't one. Is this a mistake or Japan only release?

The guidebook is not a catalogue of all the DOTM toys that are going to be released. There is a Deluxe Optimus Prime, but it is not yet known for exactly when it is scheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    For anyone who has Alternity Bumblebee and any of the more recent Human Alliance figures, how does Bee work with the HA squishies as far as scale and interactivity go?
    On a related note, how does Alternity 'Bee fare size-wise against MP Rodimus?

With the upcoming MP10 including a Human Alliance Spike figure I'm sort of intrigued as to how well Alt Bee would work with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    size between Sam and HA Bumblebee is good, they work well together. Couldn't tell you about ALt Bee as I don't have him. The gimmicks are pretty poor but they (Bee and sam) are in scale
    Cheers, but I'm more looking to see how HA/MP G1 Spike will work with the more G1 characters (BT/Alternators/Alternity) and Alternity 'Bee in particular, as well as how Alt 'Bee is likely to scale with MP10.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I was looking on tfw2005.com at a gallery of DOTM toys and noticed there's a deluxe class Optimus but on the DOTM guide book there isn't one. Is this a mistake or Japan only release?
    The Deluxe Optimus is listed as a Walmart exclusive in America, which is unusual for a new mould to be a store exclusive. The mould should eventually be released in the general line, but might be a while, and is likely to be different colouring. I dont think too many are upset about it though, as there are plenty of Optimus toys for TF3, and Deluxe size isn't a good scale for that character.

Cheers, but I'm more looking to see how HA/MP G1 Spike will work with the more G1 characters (BT/Alternators/Alternity) and Alternity 'Bee in particular, as well as how Alt 'Bee is likely to scale with MP10.
    Not sure if this helps, but I've posted comparison pics of G1 and HA Spike here

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Not sure if this helps, but I've posted comparison pics of G1 and HA Spike here
    Not per se, but it is interesting to see that the HA humans are about the same size as Headmaster Nebulans (and by extension slightly smaller than your average Minicon) so cheers anyway.

Basically the thought occurred that with DotM HA toys and MP10 including a HA Spike it looks like the HA angle is becoming quite a bit more widespread, so I got to wondering how an Alternity Bumblebee paired with his soon-to-be-released best friend Spike would work (since the molds already exist and they're both pretty iconic G1 characters). I seem to recall Alternators being a bit too large to totally work with the HA 'Deluxe' figures, but I've never seen an Alternity 'Bee in person or in box and so don't know how it'd work with the MP Rodimus-sized new MP Optimus and/or the existing HAs.
    If HA Spike works with Alternity 'Bee I might have to pick one up sometime.

Not per se, but it is interesting to see that the HA humans are about the same size as Headmaster Nebulans (and by extension slightly smaller than your average Minicon) so cheers anyway.

Basically the thought occurred that with DotM HA toys and MP10 including a HA Spike it looks like the HA angle is becoming quite a bit more widespread, so I got to wondering how an Alternity Bumblebee paired with his soon-to-be-released best friend Spike would work (since the molds already exist and they're both pretty iconic G1 characters). I seem to recall Alternators being a bit too large to totally work with the HA 'Deluxe' figures, but I've never seen an Alternity 'Bee in person or in box and so don't know how it'd work with the MP Rodimus-sized new MP Optimus and/or the existing HAs.
    If HA Spike works with Alternity 'Bee I might have to pick one up sometime.
    Well basing it from the sizing pic Gok showed, I tried to see (using G1 headmaster ) would look well with alternity Bbee. Side by side it would look well size wise, just dont know if HA fig will fit in ALt Bbee in carmode coz the headmaster fig is kinda bulky and squarish and wont fit basically, but with the more poseable, bendable HA figs it might.. Ill see if I can take some pics... I just dont have the patience transforming Alternities atm
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

does anyone have better pictures of Takara DA08 Sideswipe?

I ordered one, but im not sure how improved the paintjob is, i really hate the nasty grey they used for the hasbro version - especially moreso after seeing these sexy pics - http://jalopnik.com/5802206/transfor...eswipe-gallery