Page 611 of 833 FirstFirst ... 591601606607608609610611612613614615616621631 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Sorry, I was in a rush to catch a train so I didn't look at the price.

TRU Doncaster has Skulltron and the Megatron that looks like a B2 bomber.

Megatran Guest

Big W has single-pack RID non-transforming diecast vehicles (like Hot Wheels). By Dickie Toys. $8. Some funky 'Neon' variants.

Myer Chadstone has 2 each of TR Kup, Topspin & Perceptor.

Myer Highpoint has about a half dozen $199 Fort Maxes and none of the most recent waves of TR. All TFs are located on their own stand by the escalator.

TRU Highpoint is swimming in TR Sixshots, and voyager TR Megs and Op. There's a couple of Voyager Broadsides away from the main display in the 'normal' TF section. No sight of the most recent wave of Titan Masters and while there are heaps of Roadburns there are no Legends Brawns.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

...don't bother looking for trypticon at werribee plaza big w, grabbed the second last and then the actual last one was gone shortly after, and the last ones were hidden.

Other than that the price tags on the voyager tlk figures is incorrect thus plenty of optimus primes and [s]shelf warmers[/s]grimlocks, but the deluxes for both tlk and tr are just waves 1 and 3 respectively.

If I see more over the weekend I'll report but you'd be better off avoiding stores that had midnight openings, the turnout was unexpected but couldn't tell who else wanted trpyticon from the turnout

Still 8 trypticons at Big W Fgate, right opposite back wall with all the lego

About 6 Trypticons at Pakenham Big W, right hand side of the store near the back. Other TFs in both the toy section and in the middle aisle.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

FatalityPitt Guest

Visited Highpoint today.

Big W - A big TLK movie display was set up in the middle of the store. There was a nice healthy supply of TR Broadsides (I counted like 6 or 8? Can't remember exactly). There were also 6 Trypticons, but they were located in the toy section where the Star Wars stuff usually is (bottom shelf).

Photos as proof:

TRU - Lot's of Sixshots, some TR Voyager Megatrons and Optimus Primes, a couple Wave 2 and 3 Titanmasters. Saw the TLK Movie exclusives (Megatron and Skullitron).

Target - Couple Wave 5 Deluxes (Kup, Quake, Krok), and some CW Leader Skywarps that had been discounted to $49.

The TRU at Moorabin had the two exclusive TLK deluxes but otherwise wave 1. The shelves for the Minicon Power Prime's were bare. Voyager Broadside, Meg and OP were up for grabs and a good assortment of RID warriors.