Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Captain America- The First Avenger Toys are out

Default Captain America- The First Avenger Toys are out

Hey guys, at Toyworld at Australia Fair (In Queensland) I found the first series of Comic themed Captain america Toys. There's a regular Comic Cap, Ultimate Cap, WWII Ultimate Cap and Winter Soldier (which I snagged) all for the bargain price of 17.99 per figure.

I have seen captain America super hero squad pack a few weeks ago at toys r us also
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Oh, thanks for the heads up.
    Maybe they will be stocking Wave 2/3/4 by the time I arrive in August (somewhere in Brisbane) so I dont have to import and can look at paint apps.

Found them locally in Big W (Bendigo) for ~$16.64. I bought 2 Caps, will go back for the other 2 this week.

Saw these today at Big W there was a Winter Soldier, 2 Ultimate Caps and a Heavy Artillery Cap but unfortunately no Battlefield Caps which is the one figure I really want. Winter Soldier looks very nice, much better than the MU version, might pick him if I see him again.
    Last edited by Fonecrusher; 2nd August 2011 at 04:23 PM.

How much are they at Target.

Wish they would appear in New Zealand, but we didn't get Thor toys this year after the poor sales of Iron Man 2

Sorry my bad, meant Big W but I also saw them at Toys R'Us too. At Big W I think they were around the $12-13 mark and TRU had them for $18. Both just had Wave 1 stuff.

I keep expecting to see them pop up in Target but no sign here yet. I'd expect them to be around $18. Our Big W has already sold out of all thier Cap figures. I'm kinda hoping they restock.

Well, $12/$13 figures would make me purchase them if I see them on my travels (Battlefield Captain first) otherwise if they are more expensive, BBTS will get my $ (that is, if I don't spend it all on holiday)

Picked up Battlefield Cap today at Toys R'Us and they just got the Deluxe Mission Packs in (no price tag up). I was gonna pick up the one and only Dark Threat Hydra Soldier they had but the QC was horrendous, he had white blotches of paint all over his legs. Despite this guy being kinda hard to find, I thought I would take my chances on ebay or BBTS and find a better painted one.