Page 919 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 899909914915916917918919920921922923924929939 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,190 of 10407

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Am I the only one that's hoping Amazon Australia themselves or a 3rd party seller on Amazon Australia stocks Takara Tomy Transformers making them a better local one stop shop for Transformers than PC?
    Nope, I too am hoping for a method to buy Takara Transformers which is as good (or even more) as PC.

"Autobots, roll out!"
    "We rollin'"

Did we miss Wave 8 of the Warrior Class RiD figures? (i.e. Bisk, Ratchet & Scatterspike)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Did we miss Wave 8 of the Warrior Class RiD figures? (i.e. Bisk, Ratchet & Scatterspike)
    Yes, we missed that wave... and had very little of the previous wave (Windblade, Scorponok, Power Surge Optimus). And it was 12 months between new Warriors here (February 2016 to February 2017)... so demand is so poor here that we took a year to see new stock, and even after that time, it is still hard to find anything after wave 6 here... four waves after the rest of the world.

----- Wave 5 (DEC) OUT US NOV - HERE NOV 2015
    - Blizzard Strike Optimus Prime (redeco - Auto)
    - Decepticon Fracture - motorcycle (new - Decep)
    - Megatronus - tank (new - Decep)
    - Night Strike Bumblebee (redeco - Auto)
    ----- Wave 6 (DEC/JAN) OUT US FEB/MAY - HERE FEB 2016
    - Blizzard Drift (blue redeco - Auto)
    - Quillfire (new - Decep)
    - Thunderhoof (new - Decep)
    ----- Wave 7 (???) OUT US - HERE FEB 2017 (limited release)
    - Optimus Prime (Power Surge remould - Auto)
    - Scorponok (new brown scorpion - Decep)
    - Windblade (new jet - Auto)
    ----- Wave 8 (???) OUT - NOT HERE
    - Autobot Ratchet (major remould Strongarm - Auto)
    - Bisk (new orange car - Decep)
    - Scatterspike (purple redeco Quillfire - Decep)
    ----- Wave 9 (???) OUT US DEC 2016 - HERE FEB 2017
    - Alpine Strike Drift (white redeco - Auto)
    - Blastwave (new tank - Auto)
    - Stormshot (new jet - Auto)
    ----- Wave 10 (???) OUT ASIA FEB - NOT HERE YET
    - Blurr (new race car - Auto)
    - Skywarp (redeco Starscream - Decep)
    - Soundwave (new armoured vehicle - Decep)
    - Windblade (very minor redeco - Auto)

Megatran Guest

I can't help but feel the $29 RRP for a Warrior class is driving the low demand, especially when compared to a lower priced Deluxe figure. Just a hypothesis....

Guh, that sucks. I did see Bisk in Japan but at full RRP which I wasn't willing to pay.

I just hope that things improve in the future and we stop missing waves or as we saw recently with TR Optimus and Megatron a few make it to a handful of stores and we never see them again.

Yesterday I was trying to find a good comprehensive list of what toylines were released in what years in chronological order but dammed if I couldnt find one.
    The closest I found was pages like this, but that's a bit all over the place with dates and is missing some lines and sub line imprints.
    Question is does anyone have a chronological list that shows what lines were release in what year, or am I going to have to compile one myself?
    If the latter is there at least a webpage that shows all lines, including sub lines, with dates that I can quickly reference?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Yesterday I was trying to find a good comprehensive list of what toylines were released in what years in chronological order but dammed if I couldnt find one.
    The closest I found was pages like this, but that's a bit all over the place with dates and is missing some lines and sub line imprints.
    Question is does anyone have a chronological list that shows what lines were release in what year, or am I going to have to compile one myself?
    If the latter is there at least a webpage that shows all lines, including sub lines, with dates that I can quickly reference?
    This page on tfu?

http://tfu.info/series/index.htm

Edit: sorry it's not really chronological but I think it's better than the tfwiki page
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

I'm sure Unicron.com has a detailed database, breaking figures up into year, faction etc. They even have photos!

I've used this site for about 10-15 years, and it has a good chronological listing...
    http://www.soundwavesoblivion.com/thetoyarchive.html