Page 277 of 515 FirstFirst ... 257267272273274275276277278279280281282287297 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Rid Combiner Force legions at Woolworths at Willows Townsville. Still yet to see the RID deluxe Starscream and Paralon at Toys R Us.

Titan returns deluxe wave 3 at Big W Northlakes all but 1 Hot Rod and 2 Breakaway (Getaway) left as the rest went home with me and my son, also they price matched K-mart.
    On that front no wave 3 deluxes at K-mart Caboolture, Morayfield or Northlakes.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sweet. I so want trigger happy. Is it a good figure?
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Kmart Helensvale chock full of Wave 2 deluxes (no room to put out Wave 3), and I did spot a Wave 1 Scourge if anyone is army building

Woolworths Helensvale has combiner force (Optimus, Grims, green frog)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Found multiple Soundwaves at Carindale Toyworld.

No wave 3 deluxes at Kmart in Pacific Fair or Cannon Hill but plenty of wave 2 and stragglers from wave 1.

It was also pretty bare at Pacific Fair Big W, if there were wave 3 deluxes they have been thoroughly cleaned out

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Checked yesterday all the majors at capalapa park/central, carindale, garden city, sunnybank, and today at chermside. Only found wave 3 deluxes at TRU Aspley, grabbed hot rod, triggerhappy and twinferno, was at least 3 left of each (and price-matched kmart), didn't grab getaway cos I just don't like the paint for the face, will wait for the takara release.

Robina Kmart and Big-W partially cleared on Wave 2 TR deluxes, but no room yet to unpack a full wave 3 case. So might be another week or so
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

At Garden City yesterday with JustOwen, looking for the new Titans Return toys, in vain as it turned out...

Target - Had the second wave of Legends (Ravage, Laserbeak, Rumble). Still a very small range, more like the David Jones stores, back when they were stocking Transformers toys.

Kmart - had the new RID 1-steps with Ratchet, Bisk, Energon bumblebee and the blue Sideswipe from the previous wave (which we look to have skipped here).

BigW - had a couple of the wave 2 TR Deluxes and the last wave of RID Minicons (the weapons ones)... but not much else.

Myer - for about two months each year they have a decent range.... while for the rest of the year it looks much like this.

ToysRUs - probably the only new thing is the RID walkie talkies. Oh, and the new Rescue Bots Hoist.

Being disappointed with leaving Garden City empty-handed, we headed over to the Sunnybank Kmart, to still left with no new toys to go home with.
    Another store with HEAPS of Titanmasters... which will be causing a glut that might prevent many stores from reordering when the later waves are released.

Brisbane southside Kmarts look to be late getting the new Deluxe TRs - I checked out 5 Kmarts in 2 hours tonight and none had any... Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills, Browns Plains, Woodridge, and Garden City.
    Only two days left for the $20 sale price.