Thread: Nickelodeon TMNT

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Question Nickelodeon TMNT

I don’t know if anyone on a Transformers site can help me with this question but I’m not a member of any other toy related sites.

I’ve been asked to hunt down select brand new MISB 2012 onwards nickelodeon TMNT figures. I like the older TMNT stuff but don’t know much about these new ones myself. I can’t find these at retail stores like Target and specialty shop/ eBay prices are way too much. Are there any other options? Thanks.

Some Toyworlds or Mr. Toys get old stock well after it was released as clearance stock.

Check toymate?

Thanks for the replies guys. I've passed the info on but unfortunately it seems that online isn't an option for those stores. I can send my friend to Toymate but the others aren't accessible. I should add that Mr Toys may be an online option but it seems its pot luck for the early figures my friend is chasing as it says "randomly assorted". For example:

https://www.mrtoys.com.au/action-fig...hael-5559.html

All of the Brisbane metropolitan stores are showing 'out of stock' except Capalaba which shows as 'low stock'. Would probably be in poor condition, anyway.

bowspearer Guest

It just happens that I'm pruning parts of my collection rather ruthlessly atm and offloading the 2012 TMNT stuff I have. My Metalhead is MOSC, Donatello and Leonardo have been removed once or twice from their packaging, the Shelraiser unfortunately is loose and the Ninja Stealth Bike has been out of its packaging once or twice. I also have an original Secret Sewer Lair playset I opened once, but never built and all parts are unopened in baggies, with the exception of the instructions baggie which I opened.

I currently have these listed on facebook, but if you're interested, lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    It just happens that I'm pruning parts of my collection rather ruthlessly atm and offloading the 2012 TMNT stuff I have. My Metalhead is MOSC, Donatello and Leonardo have been removed once or twice from their packaging, the Shelraiser unfortunately is loose and the Ninja Stealth Bike has been out of its packaging once or twice. I also have an original Secret Sewer Lair playset I opened once, but never built and all parts are unopened in baggies, with the exception of the instructions baggie which I opened.

I currently have these listed on facebook, but if you're interested, lmk.
    Sorry! I completely missed this. I have no idea what my mate did regarding getting these toys, I would assume your figures are all sold by now anyway. Sorry I couldn't help you out back then.