Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vector Prime
    4 Red Convoys turned up a week ago and then two days later, another shipment arrived, comprising of the 4 TCs and an additional 4 Red Convoys!

Happy to take one of those convoys off you too if you wanna offload them, how much did u wanna charge plus shipping to WA 6000?

Sorry Mel had to copy your line! just faster this way

Their shipping time is getting worse (for me at least)...

My order paid 20th October, was shipped 1st November (12 days later).

And my order paid 27th October, is still yet to be shipped (been 13 days now).

Nothing was pre-ordered, and all items were in stock (and not close to running out either).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Their shipping time is getting worse (for me at least)...

My order paid 20th October, was shipped 1st November (12 days later).

And my order paid 27th October, is still yet to be shipped (been 13 days now).

Nothing was pre-ordered, and all items were in stock (and not close to running out either).
    if items are in stock, they shouldnt take that long to ship. probably have over-sold on their stock allocation?

my last order was shipped the same day alternity thundercracker was released and the previous order before that shipped the same day i ordered.

So I made an order on Thursday. They replied on Friday that one of the items I ordered was sold out (showed as in-stock on their website) and then said they would pay back the difference.
    So far, except for the website thingy, looking good.

I emailed them about the order I paid 14 days ago, and they say that one of the items that was supposed to be there 19th September (over a month before I placed my order), hasn't arrived yet, so the entire order was being held like a pre-order.

So just how long were they going sit on my order without telling me? Because they said that they don't even know if or when that item is arriving.
    If an item is listed on the website as arriving 5 weeks ago, but hasn't, surely an email to inform the customer of that, would be the right thing to do - to see if I'm wanting to wait for however long it takes for that item to arrive, have the in-stock items sent now, or have a refund.
    The orders still have to be picked and packed by *people*, so someone should have seen that an item on my invoice/packing slip, that actually says it was in-stock since Sept 19, was not there... and asked about it.
    Just like pre-order items, I would split up my orders if I know one item is not yet there and wanted the in-stock items now.

Definitely not happy with their non-existant customer service. Might have to start shopping around for other HK online toy options.
    (and they keep asking/begging on their EMS-shipping emails to rate their service on a third party site - they should look at this feedback topic if they want to see what their service is like)

they should look at this feedback topic if they want to see what their service is like)
    Why don't you email them a link to it Griffin and invite them to register here as a guest to respond to these 'incidents'.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Had to email them again to ask them why my order was still not sent yet.

Sounds like, even though the order was no longer 'on hold' for the 'pre-order' items that were to be refunded, they didn't actually relocate my order into the 'ready to ship' category (or part of the warehouse). As such, they still hadn't shipped it yet... several days after they were going to refund and cancel the items they didn't have in stock.

So not only did they not think to contact a customer waiting 2 weeks for something that should have been in stock, but now needed that customer to remind them to actually ship the order.

Had to email them again to ask them why my order was still not sent yet.

Sounds like, even though the order was no longer 'on hold' for the 'pre-order' items that were to be refunded, they didn't actually relocate my order into the 'ready to ship' category (or part of the warehouse). As such, they still hadn't shipped it yet... several days after they were going to refund and cancel the items they didn't have in stock.

So not only did they not think to contact a customer waiting 2 weeks for something that should have been in stock, but now needed that customer to remind them to actually ship the order.
    we as a group should get a discount on all orders from RK

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I'd rather pay them a little more and for them not to stuff up the order and keep the customer informed.

Had to email them again to remind them to refund my money.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    +1
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics