16 84.21%
  • Only if cheap

0 0%
  • No

3 15.79%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - MP-34 Cheetus/Cheetor

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Although this is also why the standard poll format (as established by griffin) has the "Not even interested" option so that people who have zero interest in the toy can vote for that without skewing results based on whether people think that the toy is worth purchasing or not.
    Yep, that's why it was introduced a number of years ago.
    If someone doesn't like a toy enough to want it, then vote "not even interested", so that we can see exactly how many people who bought it (or are yet to buy it), who think that it was worth it, or wasn't worth it. It also shows us how many people are just so disappointed with a new toy that they wouldn't even buy it.

Finally opened it this arvo

Wonderful toy. Pretty fragile in places, that remind me of MP-09 and also smells like MP-09 too

But dat crotch-face!!! Looks like Roberto from Futurama!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

...so you sniffed Cheetor's crotch-face?!

I'm not a fan of the face either but it is very show-accurate. I'd prefer a toy-accurate face, but as we all know, the MP line is very much catering for lovers of show-accuracy.

...so you sniffed Cheetor's crotch-face?!
    I..... I did.

I'm not a fan of the face either but it is very show-accurate. I'd prefer a toy-accurate face, but as we all know, the MP line is very much catering for lovers of show-accuracy.
    I've never, ever noticed it before. But I had just finished transforming him and stood him on the table in front of me and it (figuratively, of course) slapped me in the face
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    But dat crotch-face!!! Looks like Roberto from Futurama!
    Once seen, now can never be unseen. Thanks for that

Don't worry, they'll do toy accurate version soon

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Don't worry, they'll do toy accurate version soon
    Aside from a toy-accurate face (easy enough), they could also ditch the faux-beast chest and allow the actual beast head to form the chest. This is actually possible to do on the toy. The faux-head chest purely exists to give the toy just that extra level of show-accuracy. Otherwise there's not much else they would need to change to make the toy BW-toy accurate (which just goes to show how toy-accurate the show model was ). Every thing else would just be cosmetic.

If this is redone with the real cheetah head forming the chest it goes from zero interest to just about one hundred percent bought for me.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    If this is redone with the real cheetah head forming the chest it goes from zero interest to just about one hundred percent bought for me.
    You don't need to wait for a retool. You can use the real cheetah head for the robot head on this existing MP Cheetus toy.
    Could someone please post a photo of this? I don't own this toy but I've seen it done.

You don't need to wait for a retool. You can use the real cheetah head for the robot head on this existing MP Cheetus toy.
    Could someone please post a photo of this? I don't own this toy but I've seen it done.
    This interests me. I read in the TFW2005 thread that the way that the current release is designed the faux cheetah head connects to the waist in some way that is vital to the engineering of the figure.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

ur yeah wrong poll so I wont vote it as I am not a BW MP collector. But good to know this looks like an enjoyable piece.