Thread: January's very important adult action figure collectable investments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BBTS package arrived a few days ago,

got legends Bumblebee, Gnaw and Kickback ... armybuilding Kickback and Gnaw, have 4 so far...which I found at Parra Target shop
    MP Inferno - he might look plain but I really like how they engineered the figure... hoping for some stickers to offset those bare legs.
    MP Skywarp - finally!! The trio is complete.. already exchanged the hands for the KFC ones too.
    TR Brainstorm - completing my autobot TR headmasters

form Amazon,
    Tranformers Generations vol 1 chronicles 2016 , lots of pics of upcoming MP Megatron, taken from worms eye view.... hmmm I have a feeling he only looks good from that viewpoint.... hopefully not.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

feeling bad that I nabbed the only two Gnaws at the local Big W.

Megatran Guest

Finally! Got my hands on the super uber rare Goldie Series 3 mini figurines: Soundblaster, G2 Megatron & G2 Bumblebee. These were never released officially & to the best of my knowledge, only 1 of each was ever made. Courtesy of M-bot (2016 Ozformer Favourite Customiser co-winner) & thanks to CHILENO20 for keeping them safe in the interim.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Finally! Got my hands on the super uber rare Goldie Series 3 mini figurines: Soundblaster, G2 Megatron & G2 Bumblebee. These were never released officially & to the best of my knowledge, only 1 of each was ever made. Courtesy of M-bot (2016 Ozformer Favourite Customiser co-winner) & thanks to CHILENO20 for keeping them safe in the interim.
    You have no idea who I had to bribe..... errrrr... speak with to get them over the border
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Finally! Got my hands on the super uber rare Goldie Series 3 mini figurines: Soundblaster, G2 Megatron & G2 Bumblebee. These were never released officially & to the best of my knowledge, only 1 of each was ever made.
    Wow. Photos?
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Wow. Photos?
    Thanks. Pic courtesy of member M-bot.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...50&postcount=1
    (just ignore the post date)

Thanks. Pic courtesy of member M-bot.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...50&postcount=1
    (just ignore the post date)
    Nice. Pity Goldie discontinued the line as some of the figures were excellent and low cost chibi interpretations of the G1 characters. My favourites were Shockwave, Magnus and Grimlock.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Finally got TR Hot Rod.