Thread: Buy 2 toys & get 40% off 2nd toy at Myer for 5 days to OCT 1st

Default Buy 2 toys & get 40% off 2nd toy at Myer for 5 days to OCT 1st

For five days, from today (Wednesday September 27th) until Sunday (October 1st), Myer has 40% off the 2nd toy when you buy 2 toys. Some exclusions apply.
    I was trying to verify this on the Myer website, and on various toy pages (like this one for Fort Max) it says a completely different offer on there - 20% off 2 or more toys, until Sunday October 2nd (with conditions).
    Since Sunday is October 1st, I can't really trust the Myer website, as 20% off two toys is different to 40% off a second toy.

Also, it says that they have an additional offer that might only be for online purchases (with conditions)...

Take an extra 10% off selected women’s, men’s, kids and Miss Shop department clothing, footwear, handbags, lingerie, fashion accessories, homewares and toys. Enter code MYERONEDAY at checkout. Offer available until 11:59pm AEST Friday 29th October.
    But again, the date doesn't match the day, as October 29th is a Sunday... so what is up with getting their dates wrong, and when do these offers really end?

I asked on their facebook page (it was too late to call tonight), but if I don't get an answer, I might have to check at a Myer tomorrow to ask about it... or call them up.
    Last edited by griffin; 9th October 2017 at 06:32 PM.

Word back from Myer is that the 10% off actually ends September 29th, not October 29th... which means it ends today.

As for the toy offer... I didn't get an answer back, but either way it goes to Sunday, and if you buy two toys of the same price, you'll get the same discount either way.

there was a bonus 10% off discount for myer one members on thursday and friday on various items. it was available in store, not just online