Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Animated Game for Nintendo DS

I think it gets an AU release at the end of November.

I have a modded DS, so I'll be trialling before buying.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

It had an ocotber relase date from the US, so I am waiting for the posty to deliver mine.

I checked with my local game shop and they said 25th November. Hence my importage.

Okay, it's not Earth, but we may change it to Earth later on!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    It had an ocotber relase date from the US, so I am waiting for the posty to deliver mine.

I checked with my local game shop and they said 25th November. Hence my importage.
    Yeah, I got the US version from Play-Asia. Sif I was gonna wait for this one.

Got mine in the post the other day.

I am impressed. The puzzle aspects work well with the 3 Autobots and the driving sections are fun. I think its a little short, after taking it to work and giving it a bashing of about 3-4 hours (in-between working every now and then) I am 61% the way through.

Cool with all the speech and a story that doesn't follow the cartoon either!

Nice touches like when you close the screen with the game running, it makes the TFing noise! Sari running up to recharge dead Autobots with her key. She even puts the key in the right place i.e She will Crawl over Bumblebee's corpse to plug it into his forehead and climb under Bulkhead's shoulder bits to get to his chest

From my experience 7/10

Just got this game. Very enjoyable. I hate to sound a little corny but I like the how emphasis on teamwork to help navigate your way through levels. It could help teach kids the value of working together
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503