Thread: Unknown Part ID

Default Unknown Part ID

I got these in a recent lot of stuff. My instincts tell me they are TMNT but I'm not sure. Any help would be great.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Well, the brown thing is definitely a TMNT weapon, what it's called I don't know , and the pink/coral coloured items also look TMNT but I can't quite tell what the green thing is, maybe a close-up photo perhaps?

There ya go.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    There ya go.
    Okay, yep - All of those items are definitely TMNT dude, buggered if I know who they each belong to though.

Brown weapon is a generic weapon that came with most of the first tmnt. The orange bits I am assuming are from splinter as it is his bow/arrow and walking stick. I owned the g1 and his accessories included these but were brown and slightly different (maybe modern version or redeco). The green is either from a random character or one of the many redecos/themed versions of michaelangelo. Can't guarantee but hope this helps.
    JUST GOT: -----
    LOOKING FOR: -----
    ------------------------------------------------
    " HEY! Nobody calls Soundwave un-chras-imatic! "
    ------------------------------------------------

That brown weapon is a "kama" (鎌) which means "sickle" - although IIRC (and this is digging back into my childhood memory here, so I don't know how accurate it is), Playmates referred to it as a "Kusarigama" (鎖鎌) which means "chain and sickle", even though there's clearly no chain attached to that accessory. Or maybe I just used to call it a "Kusarigama" when I was a kid and Playmates didn't call it anything... I dunno.

It is a traditional ninja weapon as the sickle is obviously a farming implement and ninja were peasantry (unlike Samurai who were of warrior nobility). I mean, they were visible peasants in their civilian guises... once they went into ninja mode, nobody could see them! (unless they were incompetent ninja ) We just guess that a ninja's outfit was black, but it could've been white, day glo yellow or hot pink... doesn't matter what colour a ninja's outfit is since you'll never see him! (muahahaha!)

Thanks Gok, that's all useless information in helping to identify the items.

I thought you'd might like to know what the weapon was called (that's part of what I would consider "identifying" an accessory, not just what figure it belongs to)... I was just trying to help and make a bit of conversation. Sorry.

Peoples...That's Michaelangelos Nunchaku (the Green trinket)